Time to give away some free MAC games in this great gobble Thanksgiving activity!
Thanksgiving is a great time for family and friends to gather together, eat food, share stories, and of course eat tons of turkey! This year we wanted to see your ideal portrayal of the perfect gaming family sharing the perfect meal together. How will you do this? By taking the classic Norman Rockwell painting “Freedom from Want” and altering the people and food to share your idea of the most epic gaming Turkey Day gathering ever!
- You must be a GameSpot registrant.
- Participants will use the classic Norman Rockwell painting "Freedom from Want" as the base concept for entry, and modify the image to create a parody by modifying the people or the food in the original painting.
- Photo submissions must be a minimum size of 400 x 500.
- The parodies must be related to 2012 gaming content, this can include:
Games that were released this year, popular developers who made news. or even GameSpot Reviewers and Staff.
- Submissions will be accepted until Monday November 26th at 10:00am PST.
- The image can be altered digitally (photoshopped) or can be illustrated (drawn by hand).
- Judging is determined by community voting process
How to submit:
Each photo must be submitted electronically by one of the two methods:
- A link in the in the contest discussion from via Flicker / imgur / Photobucket.
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (email submissions must include your username).
The top entrants will recieve a Gog.com gift code for 5 digital games plus the Witcher 2 for MAC!
Want to get in on the discussion, maybe get a little bit of insperation? Check out the forum discussion.
Content you might like…
Today we're giving away Magicka to our friendly GSPN Steam members, we also have news on the site and a sorely needed maintenance, BwC, and more.
- Nov 26, 2012
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT