Get more information about Garfield: Tale of Two Kitties.
Having snuck into Jon's luggage to travel to London, Garfield befriends the royal cat Prince XII and the other animals at Carlyle Castle. After a long day, Garfield is relaxing in his hotel when he receives a royal invitation from Prince: "Dear Garfield… to celebrate… royal portion of lasagna… in two hours time…" Swoosh! Garfield is already out the door. His stomach is nearly empty so there is no time - much less lasagna - to waste!!! When he arrives at the castle the gates are closed and no one is there to let him in. Will he make it inside in time or miss his dinner invitation? Players will help the famished feline find an alternative way into the castle as they guide him through the exciting environments from the movie.
A Tail of Two Kitties is a fresh game experience mixed with special NDS specific elements and lots of fun. With a choice of ways to overcome many of the challenges the player must use their creativity and logic to find the best solution.
- Game play is a mix of fun platform activities, puzzles, sliding challenges and mazes.
- Garfield will face hazards such as large open fires and spiked objects, which he will either have to avoid or remove.
- Use Garfield's smarts – and sometimes his weight - to overcome the obstacles
- Collect food throughout the levels to maintain Garfield's energy level.
- Compete in "Timed Mode" in order to improve the level time and attempt to beat the level record.
- See the game through Garfield's eyes with a unique first person view!
- Experience multiple paths in several levels.
- The game takes full advantage of the newest Nintendo DS abilities like Dual Screen and the microphone.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT