Kinect Star Wars down to fourth; in a weak week for new entries Pandora's Tower is the only new entry in the top 40, at 38.
FIFA Street has reclaimed the top spot in the UK chart, marking a fourth week at number one and equaling the original FIFA Street's four-week run at the top in 2005. EA remains dominant in the top five with Mass Effect 3 up to second, FIFA 12 at third, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 staying at fifth.
Despite a 50 percent drop in sales, Kinect Star Wars remains in the top five, at four. After the announcement of Kinect support for Skyrim, the latest Elder Scrolls title has moved from 10 to seven.
EA's fifth and sixth entries in the top 10 were Battlefield 3 at eight and SSX at 10. Other Kinect titles in the charts include Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure at 24 and Kinect Sports: Season Two at 35.
With a quiet week for new releases, Pandora's Tower on the Wii is the only title debuting in the top 40, at 38.
UK All-Formats Chart for the Week Ending 14 April 2012:
1. FIFA Street - Electronic Arts
2. Mass Effect 3 - Electronic Arts
3. FIFA 12 - Electronic Arts
4. Kinect Star Wars - Microsoft
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - Electronic Arts
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Activision Blizzard
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Bethesda Softworks
8. Battlefield 3 - Electronic Arts
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - Sega
10. SSX - Electronic Arts
Content you might like…
We get an exclusive look at Sleeping Dogs at Comic-Con 2012!
- Jul 17, 2012
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT