Get more information about the game.
ESPN NBA Basketball hits the hardwood full of nonstop action and intense competition. Capture all the excitement and realism of the NBA with an ESPN Broadcast presentation led by Tom Tolbert and Kevin Frazier, Isomotion control and the addictive 24/7 mode. ESPN NBA Basketball--it's a new game and a new attitude.
- ESPN Presentation - Get ready to experience the most anticipated presentation known to date. With detailed visuals, a variety of eye-catching callouts and commentary from Tom Tolbert and Kevin Frazier--why settle for anything less?
- Isomotion Unleashed - Competition in the NBA is on both sides of the court. Not only unleash the most skilled crossovers and unbelievable jukes with an all-new ball handling system, but also completely lock down opponents with rock solid D.
- 24/7 Mode - Time waits for no one so be prepared to compete in real time--24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hit the blacktop with your create-a-player and take on challenges from NBA players and legends or compete in drills to win a variety of unlockables!
- Real NBA Pace - Replicating the awesome quickness and athleticism of the NBA, humble opponents with more deadly crossovers and dominant slams during extremely quick fast break outlets and other NBA plays.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT