Get more information about the game.
An exhilarating mixture of all-terrain Lego racing set in the awe--inspiring, futuristic Drome.
With high-tech racing machines based on new and upcoming cars from the 2002 Lego Racers construction toy range, Drome Racers is a racing experience like no other.
- Fast-paced, anything-goes racing in sleek, high-tech Lego racing machines.
- Multi-Challenge Racing takes you through a series of stages on all-terrain tracks set in incredibly detailed environments, including City, Mountain, and Canyon.
- Eighteen playable cars based on the 2002 Lego Racers construction toy range closely reflect models from the worlds of dragster, on-road, and off-road racing.
- Three play modes: Arcade for instant play, Time Trial in which you race against the clock to beat your own lap time, and Career for a story-based, Multi-Challenge Racing league.
- Single-player and multiplayer capabilities, including support for up to two players.
- Car customization lets you select, adapt, and fine-tune your vehicle based on the terrain.
- Place in the top three to earn upgrades for your engine, tires, turbo, aerodynamics, and more.
- Compete in three of the top forms of world-class motor racing: Formula 1-style road racing, intense dragster battles, or tough-nut off-road courses.
- Pick-ups include shield to avoid challengers, speed boost to grab that checkered flag, and mines and hatchets to slow your opponents down.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT