12 July 2004 - Digital Jesters invites the nation to pull on their cycling shorts, don their helmets and boot up their PCs for the release of the Cycling Manager 4 demo.
The demo allows players to test their management skills for a whole month where they will be expected to not only manage race tactics but their team's finance and fitness as well. Gamers are also treated to an exclusive first look at the stunning mountain stage of the Tour De France enough to get anyone one on their bike.
The demo can be downloaded from the following web sites:
If that is not enough to get you pedalling, Cycling Manager 4's website has now gone live. Gamers can cycle on down to www.cyclingmanagergame.com to access all the latest information from screenshots and downloads to up-to-the-minute news and a forum for those players who can't wait to start talking team tactics.
- Full control: manage all aspects of training, expenses and the execution of race tactics.
- Advanced AI for the most realistic race results ever.
- See riders battle it out over glorious 3D landscapes in Switzerland, Australia, Portugal, Denmark, Norway and the USA.
- Compete with 40 teams over the racing season and challenge for the invitation to race in the major events.
- Follow a rider's career in detail through the 'ability improvement system' and discover the next star.
Cycling Manager 4 will be released in the UK by Digital Jesters for the PC on the 9th July 2004, with a suggested retail price of 29.99 pounds.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT