Get more information about the game.
Powered by today's gaming technology, Delta Force: Xtreme brings the classic Delta Force game back to life to face the enemy once more. As a member of the elite Delta Force, prepare yourself to take on over 60 levels of frantic single and multiplayer FPS action, including graphically enhanced missions from the original game, new maps, improved game features, STATS and much more- all for just $20*!
- Over 60 levels of combat to test your CQB and long range engagement skills as a Delta Force Operator.
- As a member of the elite Delta Force re-deploy in over 20 graphically enhanced single player missions the best of the best from the original game.
- Additional new single player missions created especially for Delta Force: Xtreme add a new challenge for hardened Delta Operators.
- Take your friends into battle in over 20 co-operative missions.
- Over 20 multiplayer levels include; Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Team King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Play in games with up to 32 players online via NovaWorld with 6 multiplayer games to choose from
- STAT tracking (NEW FEATURE TO DF1) you can now see how good you are compared to every other Delta Force Operator out there and watch your rankings climb as your skills improve!
- Cheat Crackdown the new game engine allows for cheaters to be more easily tracked and banned.
- Graphic and assets overhaul immerses you in a more realistic and interactive gaming environment. NEW WEATHER EFFECTS include snow and rain.
*$20 price is publisher's recommended retail price only. FEATURES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT