Get more information about the game.
Only Defender gives you the power to save the human race from the onslaught of an alien invasion. Now the timeless action videogame returns, all-new and in full 3D, with nonstop space combat, strategic gameplay, special weapons, and a ship designed to be an alien's worst nightmare.
You are the last line of defense.
You are the Defender.
- Engage alien invaders in Single-Player Campaign mode or Two-Player Cooperative Campaign mode.
- Choose from six different types of ships, from heavily-armed bombers to quick and stealthy fighters.
- Upgrade your ship between missions and earn multiple power-ups, including shields, advanced weapons, cloaking technology, and more.
- Bonus DVD content includes Defender: A Historical Perspective and The Making of Defender.
- Employ special tactical maneuvers such as barrel rolls, 360-degree loops and 360-degree reversals.
- Take strategic control by positioning various ground units, including tanks and missile launchers.
- Includes video game exclusive "Defender - Club Mix" by KMFDM.
- Experience Defender's side-scrolling action in three different modes: XGP mode--an all-new Defender, Classic mode--the original arcade Defender, XG mode--an enhanced version of the arcade classic.
- New modes feature updated graphics, impressive ships, weapons, and enemies.
- Link up with your friend for cooperative or competitive two-player action.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT