Get more information about Deer Drive.
Deer Drive meshes hunting simulation with arcade style pick-up-and-play action and pacing for an exciting gaming experience. Deer Drive is the first deer hunting game that features two-player simultaneous play. Additionally, Deer Drive features a multitude of game play modes, including four player party mode, true-to-life sound effects, passive and aggressive prey, and a slew of hunting weapons.
- Featuring an arcade-style multiplayer hunting game for the first time on Wii.
- Pick-Up-And-Play - Lock, load, and take down some bucks. Just be ready to defend yourself from aggressive mountain lions, bears, charging moose and other dangerous situations
- Multiplayer - Play head-to-head with a friend or with up to four players in Party Mode
- Optimized to work with Wii Remote or the Wii Zapper accessory
- Changing weather creates dynamic hunting conditions over varied terrain
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT