World builder software released for Electronic Arts' real-time strategy game, while Bethesda's open-ended RPG gets an updated construction kit.
Fans of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars can now download and install the world builder software and create their own custom map content, and addicts of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion can pick up an updated construction kit to continue their content creation campaign.
Also new to GameSpot are the free puzzle games Acidbomb 2: Rearmed, the demo for Virtual Skipper 5: 32nd America's Cup - The Game, mods for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and Europa Universalis III, a patch for DEFCON: Everybody Dies, and a fan site kit for Oblivion.
- Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars World Builder
- The Elder Scrolls IV Construction Set v1.2.404 Update Patch
- The Elder Scrolls IV Construction Set v1.2.404
- Virtual Skipper 5: 32nd America's Cup - The Game Demo
- DEFCON: Everybody Dies v1.4 Patch
- Europa Universalis III Magna Mundi v2.2.3 Mod
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Endurance Mod v1.1
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Ultra Graphics Mode v1.1 Mod
- Acidbomb 2: Rearmed Free Game
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Fansite Kit
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
Content you might like…
This tool allows you to create custom content for the PC version of Oblivion.
- Apr 20, 2007
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT