The publisher will host a Capcom Fighting Jam tournament and show off some new playable demos at the Osaka gaming expo next month.
Capcom has released a list of the games that will fill its booth at the Games Japan Festa 2004, which is being held at the My Dome Osaka in Japan next month. The event, which takes place on November 13 and 14, is open to the public.
The Osaka-based publisher, which hosted the first-ever tournament for its upcoming all-star fighting game Capcom Fighting Evolution (called Capcom Fighting Jam in Japan) at the Tokyo Game Show last month, will host another tournament on the second day of the show for its hometown fans. The PS2 version of the game will be playable in the booth.
The full list of playable games is below. Games marked with an asterisk will be playable for the first time at the show.
- Viewtiful Joe 2 (PS2/GC)
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2)
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team of Blues (GBA)
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team of Colonel (GBA)
- Monster Hunter G (PS2)*
- Resident Evil 4 (GC)
- Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)
- Mega Man X8 (PS2)
- Shadow of Rome (PS2)*
- Red Dead Revolver (PS2/Xbox)*
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Jungle Storm (PS2)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (PS2)
- Samurai Western: Katsugeki Samurai-dou (PS2)*
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT