Get more information about the game.
For the first time on next-generation console systems, be the Toa and live out the Bionicle legend. With the awesome elemental powers of the Toa at your fingertips, it has fallen to you to defeat Makuta and return the island of Mata Nui to light. Be the Toa--live out the legend...
- Play as the six Toa heroes and battle the forces of evil.
- Use the unique elemental powers of the Toa and summon blasts of elemental energy to defeat your enemies.
- Explore the island of Matu Nui in six stunning environments, covering jungles, mountains, lakes, and more.
- Master a unique blend of subtle puzzle solving and gripping action adventure. Cross a molten river, glide from tree to tree on thermals, and swim in the deep waters of Lake Naho.
- Snowboard down Mount Ihu, surf through lava rapids, and use the Mask of Speed to race through Pohatu's desert.
- Rescue and interact with Matoran villagers scattered across Mata Nui.
- Battle against the Bohrok and the Rahkshi, and take on the ultimate challenge of defeating Makuta in his own lair.
- Collect pick-ups to increase your elemental powers.
- Find the Mask of Light and use it to become the mighty seventh Toa, the Toa of Light.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT