Get more information about the game.
One man ... one universe ... thousands of Cylons...
It is the end of the sixth millennium in the era of the Cylon Wars. The mechanical Cylons, who were once created as android slaves, revolted against the humans and were exiled into the stars. Ten years ago they returned ... The skies over Caprica turned black with Cylon Raiders whose single plan was to wipe out the human race. For ten years the Colonial survivors have fought a vicious war against the evil mechanical empire. Begin your heroic journey through the Battlestar Galactica universe as the fearless, young Adama, and help lead the fleet of Colonials to survival.
- Pilot a wide array of ships, from sleek Vipers to heavy Bombers. Engage various classes of Cylon vessels, including Raiders and Marauders.
- Configure the ideal payload for any situation--modify a variety of attributes to create more than 30 different missile types.
- Fly on various types of missions, including attack, escort, and defense of the Galactica.
- Engage in massive space battles set around gigantic, highly-detailed capital ships--with destructible objects, such as turrets, engines, and cannons--as dozens of AI ships dogfight.
- Success leads to command--build a crack team of up to three wingmen who increase in experience and skill.
- Experience a stunningly rendered universe, including dazzling graphics and movie-quality audio.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 6:33 am PT
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 16, 2013 12:44 pm PT