Get more information about the game.
Batman faces a new enemy unlike any he has ever faced before.
The faceless foe plunges Gotham City into chaos on the night of the anniversary of Bruce Wayne's parents' murder. Who is responsible for unleashing havoc on Gotham City? The truth will be revealed.
- A Brand-New Villain for the Batman Universe - Sin Tzu, cunning master of strategy and martial arts, makes history as the first Batman character to debut in a video game. To commemorate this event, DC Comics and Warner Bros. have showcased the talents of veteran scriptwriter Flint Dille and reknown comic book artist, Jim Lee as Sin Tzu's co-creators and character designers.
- Two-player Simultaneous Action - Battle the evil forces of Gotham City by yourself or with a friend. Two Players can fight the forces of evil as the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin; or choose to control Nightwing or Batgirl!
- Four Infamous Super-Villains - Battle Batman's most infamous enemies including Bane, Clayface, Scarecrow and the new formidable foe - Sin Tzu, all appearing for the first time in a videogame.
- Batman's Gadgets - Utilize Batman's arsenal such as the Batarang, Grappling Hook, and Smoke Bombs.
- 35 Batman Attacks - Topple Sin Tzu's soldiers of crime with more than 35 martial arts moves and combos.
- 12 Levels - Defend Gotham City through the Gotham City Docks, Crime Alley, and Arkham Asylum.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 6, 2013 3:41 pm PT
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 11, 2013 5:52 pm PT