Get more information about Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle.
The eerie Cornish landscape is brought to life like never before. Arriving during the Autumn Equinox you have one night to unravel a sinister story. Explore the well trodden pathways across the land, seek clues in almost forgotten shrines and experience the ancient forces which exist in the standing stone monument known as Barrow Hill.
- A thrilling, and creepy, adventure game!
- A Windows exclusive, with easy mouse controls and interface, presented on DVD-Rom.
- A leafy corner of ancient Cornwall is brought to life like never before.
- Archaeology meets adventure, as danger lurks in the forests around you.
- A full in-game soundtrack of eerie music, and chilling sound effects.
- Explore an ancient stone monument from the time of the Celtic people.
- Utilise gadgets to locate clues and communicate with characters.
- Practice ancient rituals and ceremonies, almost forgotten to modern man.
- Find a deeper meaning to the variety of England's native wildlife.
- A full range of puzzles and conundrums, integrated seamlessly with the game-world.
- An online exclusive, unavailable elsewhere.
- Safe and secure online ordering.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 12:23 pm PT
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 23, 2013 9:43 am PT
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 20, 2013 10:45 pm PT