New Super Mario Bros. U News
- All Platforms
- Company to instead focus on hosting smaller events to showcase new titles.News - Posted Apr 25, 2013 5:22 am GMT
- Wii U sales stand at 3.45 million, with 3DS at 31 million.News - Posted Apr 24, 2013 11:16 am GMT
- System update shown to shave around 10 seconds off loading the Wii U system menu.News - Posted Mar 27, 2013 12:00 pm GMT
- New Super Luigi U expansion due in 2013 makes all 80-plus courses "all-new"; no price announced.News - Posted Feb 14, 2013 3:43 pm GMT
- Overall sales expectations down for hardware and software, but Nintendo expects weak yen to be advantageous for the company.News - Posted Jan 30, 2013 11:41 am GMT
- The latest 3D Mario game will be playable at E3 2013, with new Mario Kart and Yoshi games also announced by Nintendo.News - Posted Jan 23, 2013 3:04 pm GMT
- Nintendo's newest sold 460,000 during month and made over $300 million in the US after 41 days on sale; New Super Mario Bros. U sold with over 65 per cent of Wii U consoles.News - Posted Jan 11, 2013 2:07 pm GMT
- Shoppers opt for pricier Wii U premium pack over basic in UK; Nintendo Land highest Wii U software chart entry at 11, Far Cry 3 debuts at two.News - Posted Dec 3, 2012 2:10 pm GMT
- Cover art for final issue of Nintendo-themed publication returns to roots as clay-themed recreation of 1988 original.News - Posted Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm GMT
- The Wii U launches in Australia this week! Find out what software will be available on day one.News - Posted Nov 26, 2012 3:02 am GMT
- The Wii U goes on sale at midnight on November 29 at participating EB Games stores; no exclusive launch event details have been announced.News - Posted Nov 20, 2012 4:04 am GMT
- President Satoru Iwata praises smartphone market for aspiring game developers, but says it's not the right path for Nintendo.News - Posted Nov 16, 2012 7:38 pm GMT
- Clothing retailer rewarding early shoppers with free copy of Nintendo's new Mario platformer with $40 purchase.News - Posted Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm GMT
- Nintendo of America president says company will not "kill the goose that lays the golden egg" because each entry offers something new.News - Posted Sep 14, 2012 2:35 pm GMT
- Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime says that the $299 base price of the new system offers value that will be "strong for a long time."News - Posted Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm GMT
- System to come in two bundles, priced at 26,250 ($338) and 31,500 ($405) yen respectively.News - Posted Sep 13, 2012 9:09 am GMT
- [UPDATE] Nintendo confirms mascot's maiden voyage on next-generation system will be present at Los Angeles trade show in June, based on New Super Mario Bros. tech demo.News - Posted Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm GMT
- The creator of Mario dishes on the decision to move Pikmin to the Wii U, similarities between the new controller and the iPad, 3DS development struggles, and more.News - Posted Jun 18, 2011 2:28 am GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- Will Mario Bros U Play on an Old Wii Consule?
- Best Platform game Of a life tine.
- What is the greatest Mario game of all time?
- Do Wii games work on the Wii U Console
- Game Freezes After Update Help Please
- Mario Party 3 Rules! Gamespot, you guys are dig dugs.
- Where am I?
- See All New Super Mario Bros. U Forum Topics »
New Super Mario Bros. U Navigation