- Member Since: March 2, 2013
- Posts: 1
- Member Since: February 19, 2013
- Posts: 16
- Member Since: January 24, 2013
- Posts: 609
I think the topic title says it all. My son want the Mario Bros U, but I don't feel like shelling out $300 on a new console when the old console still works. So will it work on an old console?JimmyDanda
of course it won't play. its too much game for the old wii.l
otherwise no one would buy the new $350 console and would do what you wanted to do.
- Member Since: March 30, 2007
- Posts: 108
- Member Since: April 26, 2013
- Posts: 9
Quick NavigationJump to Top
Please Log In to post.