Does this have a single player campaign?

#1 Posted by darkdragon111 (9 posts) -

I don't know if this is MMO only game or if it have SP campaign too. Can someone tell me so that I know if to play this or not as I don't play MMO games.

#2 Posted by olleost (83 posts) -

I don't know if this is MMO only game or if it have SP campaign too. Can someone tell me so that I know if to play this or not as I don't play MMO games.

darkdragon111

Wondering the same thing! Played all other Neverwinter-games...many times

#4 Posted by darkdragon111 (9 posts) -

[QUOTE="darkdragon111"]

olleost

Wondering the same thing! Played all other Neverwinter-games...many times

Me too I played and liked all previous Neverwinter-games, but they all had SP canpaing I am not really big fun of multi-player games so if this is MMO only I am going to skip this one. But for some reason nobody is answering me.

#5 Posted by hughobrien (177 posts) -
Months later, I'm sure you found out by now. But just in case you didn't, this game has nothing to do with the Neverwinter Nights games other than being set in the city of Neverwinter. But it can be played for the most part as a singleplayer game. You'll bump into other players all the time, but there are large sections that are instances which only you can access. People are creating loads of small quests and stories that you can take part in. The main game itself ends in MMORPG style group combat, but you don't have to take part.