Need for Speed Underground Related Games
Project Gotham Racing 2 is an excellent game overall, boasting a sheer quantity of features and options with which most other racing games simply cannot compare.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
R attempts to deliver some simulation-styled thrills, but the driving physics and options simply aren't up to snuff when compared to other, better games.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
While there are definitely a few bumps in the road, Midnight Club II is a fine introduction to auto racing for Microsoft's Xbox Live service.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2003
Regrettably, Sega GT Online's Xbox Live compatibility is far more problematic than its offline play.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2004
Group S Challenge is a decent but plain racing game that doesn't really excel in any one category.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Ford Racing 2 presents itself as a pretty exhilarating game, whether you're behind the wheel of a 1949 coupe or a GT40 concept car.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Forza Motorsport lets you own, customize, and race your favorite cars. You can collect models from more than 60 manufacturers and then race to earn money for upgrades and aftermarket parts.
- Release Date: May 3, 2005
Anyone who considers themselves a car fan should seriously consider adding Project Gotham Racing to their library of Xbox games.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
The control is precise, the interface is slick, and the inclusion of classic cars is a welcomed addition to this sequel.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2002
Apex's drab driving and painfully dim AI drivers drag down an otherwise interesting idea.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2003
SRS tries to deliver an authentic street racing experience, but really only delivers an unexciting series of races.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
Become immersed in the lifestyle, community, and risk-taking attitude of the street-modding scene with Juiced. More than just an arcade racer, Juiced pits you against a wide range of characters with enhanced driving street machines.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2005
The third installment in the Midnight Club series arrives with more speed, choices, and chrome than previous editions. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers fast, open-city racing in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit, complete with eight-player online competition and vehicle customization.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2005
Pro Race Driver puts drivers in the spotlight without sacrificing exciting on-track action.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2003
Unless you can't get enough of GT-style racing, there's really no pressing reason to add Total Immersion Racing to your collection.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Xicat is bringing Kuju's Lotus racing game to the Xbox.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2003
- Release Date: May 17, 2002
From the Model T to the 2005 Mustang GT, Ford Racing 3 features a variety of vehicles from the Ford manufacturer. Jump behind the wheel of your favorite car, and then test your driving skills on a challenging courses, including raceway, rally, and off-road competitions.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
S.C.A.R., which stands for Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo, is a racing simulation that combines realistic car physics with classic role-playing game elements.
- Release Date: May 2005
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix features all the cities, cars and music from the original, in addition to entirely new content with 24 new vehicles, a new city (Tokyo), new music, new races and battle maps.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2006
This Formula 1 game will feature an innovative career mode in which players must attempt to go from rookie to world champion within four seasons.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2003
Rallisport Challenge 2 isn't just a sequel--it is easily one of the most purely pleasurable driving experiences you're likely to encounter on any platform.
- Release Date: May 4, 2004
Burnout Revenge is a racing game in which your desire for destruction is as important as your ability to reach the finish line. The sequel to Burnout 3 adds some new features such as detailed car damage, crash combos, and a meter that rewards vengeance on the road.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
Crash Nitro Kart is the best option to come along in a long while, and it's a totally respectable kart-racing game on its own, regardless of how derivative it may be.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
- Player Reviews: 53
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Need for Speed Underground Navigation