Modification Overload...

User Rating: 8.8 | Need for Speed Underground 2 XBOX
I really enjoyed this game, I like to modify cars and tune them up etc and this game really allows you to do this freely.
Along with the immense races that keep you on the edge of your seat, you can roam around the cities performing side missions or just cruise.
There are hundreds of parts for you to upgrade onto your car, every piece effecting your overall look and performance, leading to greater respect.
The game follows a easy storyline of a Street racer that had been tricked into losing his precious car, leading to him starting all over again at the bottom of the 'black list'. Your task is to work your way up the black list, beating your rivals on the road and winning your car back.
The graphics are amazing, a great improvement from previous NFS titles, really adding to gameplay. There is a wide variety of cars, all fully customizable, making the game far more interesting as you can always replay the game and using a different car. I would recommend this game to any racing fans that are looking for something a little different from your typical track racing.