Need for Speed Underground 2 Related Games
Forza Motorsport lets you own, customize, and race your favorite cars. You can collect models from more than 60 manufacturers and then race to earn money for upgrades and aftermarket parts.
- Release Date: May 3, 2005
The third installment in the Midnight Club series arrives with more speed, choices, and chrome than previous editions. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers fast, open-city racing in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit, complete with eight-player online competition and vehicle customization.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2005
SRS tries to deliver an authentic street racing experience, but really only delivers an unexciting series of races.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
From the Model T to the 2005 Mustang GT, Ford Racing 3 features a variety of vehicles from the Ford manufacturer. Jump behind the wheel of your favorite car, and then test your driving skills on a challenging courses, including raceway, rally, and off-road competitions.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
Anyone who considers themselves a car fan should seriously consider adding Project Gotham Racing to their library of Xbox games.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
Apex's drab driving and painfully dim AI drivers drag down an otherwise interesting idea.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2003
Project Gotham Racing 2 is an excellent game overall, boasting a sheer quantity of features and options with which most other racing games simply cannot compare.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
Pro Race Driver puts drivers in the spotlight without sacrificing exciting on-track action.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2003
Unless you can't get enough of GT-style racing, there's really no pressing reason to add Total Immersion Racing to your collection.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
While there are definitely a few bumps in the road, Midnight Club II is a fine introduction to auto racing for Microsoft's Xbox Live service.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2003
Regrettably, Sega GT Online's Xbox Live compatibility is far more problematic than its offline play.
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2004
R attempts to deliver some simulation-styled thrills, but the driving physics and options simply aren't up to snuff when compared to other, better games.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
The control is precise, the interface is slick, and the inclusion of classic cars is a welcomed addition to this sequel.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2002
Xicat is bringing Kuju's Lotus racing game to the Xbox.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2003
Group S Challenge is a decent but plain racing game that doesn't really excel in any one category.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Ford Racing 2 presents itself as a pretty exhilarating game, whether you're behind the wheel of a 1949 coupe or a GT40 concept car.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Become immersed in the lifestyle, community, and risk-taking attitude of the street-modding scene with Juiced. More than just an arcade racer, Juiced pits you against a wide range of characters with enhanced driving street machines.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2005
- Release Date: May 17, 2002
S.C.A.R., which stands for Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo, is a racing simulation that combines realistic car physics with classic role-playing game elements.
- Release Date: May 2005
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix features all the cities, cars and music from the original, in addition to entirely new content with 24 new vehicles, a new city (Tokyo), new music, new races and battle maps.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2006
Burnout 3: Takedown is an amazing achievement that anyone with a pulse will probably love.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2004
While it may not offer the sophistication of other racing games on the market, OutRun2 has an old-school sensibility that makes it both appealing and addictive.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2004
While The Simpsons is often entertaining and enjoyable, The Simpsons Road Rage for the Xbox is not.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2001
For hardcore fans of the sport with an interest in car tuning and oval racing, IndyCar Series 2005 is worth a rental at the very least.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2004
MX vs. ATV Unleashed lets you drive off-road in different vehicles, including ATVs, monster trucks, and sand rails, in an effort to conquer all-new racing challenges.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2005
- Player Reviews: 112
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
6 Players Online
NFS Underground 2 Navigation