Need for Speed Undercover Question
- Posted by Midhun007
- on Nov 23, 2008 10:54 am GMT
Can i change Player name?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by schumi1234
- on Nov 24, 2008 5:18 pm GMT
you got to play through the ranks to unlock the the tier 3,2,1 car shops and i got my EVO10 free in a pink slip race...and i don't think you can change the player thing i tried but with no success...
I believe the leaderboard tells you whatever name you entered as your profile name, if not... can't change it.
And you unlock the car and/or part shops as you progress through the game, and even knowing where they are doesn't let you enter them or buy anything better until you unlock them.
Actually, the real answer is that you may name your profile with any name, but on the leaderboard, it will always appear as 'Player'. There's nothing you can do about it, and it really pissed me off too when I found out that they removed this feature...
And as for the car shops, they just randomly unlock as you gain wheelman levels. Normally someone will call you up and then it gets unlocked. Once they are unlocked, you can buy cars from your own garage instead of going to the car shops.
If you're talking about Lancer Evolution, you can even get it for free from a Pink Slip instead of having to buy one at all.
- Player Reviews: 206
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
8 Players Online
NFS Undercover Navigation