why has anybody notice this...

#1 Posted by bigjon550 (4 posts) -
for me i love the old most wanted . it was amazing. but the only thing i find wrong with this game is thats there is no scaffoldings to knock down billboards to get the cops of your ass.. anybody agree?? .....sorry about my bad spelling its really late here ....
#2 Posted by gunslinger024 (335 posts) -

Yep, no more pursuit breakers :(

#3 Posted by blastmaster2k2 (382 posts) -

I just say f it then let them catch me, there's no penalty for getting caught that I've noticed, just annoying they're constantly bugging me. I'm about to uninstall this game, it's terrible, I've given it enough of a chance.

#4 Posted by bigjon550 (4 posts) -
i spent an hour trying to get away from the dam cops and i just gave up in the end . this game dose suck tbh with you. worst need for speed / burnout yet.
#5 Posted by SH4H_-_7 (170 posts) -

lol well ive evaded the cops twice in my lambo that i found around the area.

first time took me 11secs in heat 1

and 2nd time took me 9mins in heat 3 going on to heat 4. with roadblocks constantly everywhere. i went into cool period. hid i back street and took them on motorway as there was more speed to burn the cops. easy peasy

#6 Posted by bigjon550 (4 posts) -

i was useing the raptor suv love that thing , i had heat level 6 , i couldn't shake them no matter what , i was trapped on the highway , gotta admit was awsome gettin chased by riot vans :D

#7 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -

I just say f it then let them catch me, there's no penalty for getting caught that I've noticed, just annoying they're constantly bugging me. I'm about to uninstall this game, it's terrible, I've given it enough of a chance.

blastmaster2k2
Yep, I'm trading this game in for Halo 4. Really disappointing.
#8 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -

why has anybody notice this...bigjon550

It's not that no one noticed, it's just that it's so glaringly obvious that this game in no way resembles the last MW that most aren't even bothering to point out the plethora of things that are so much different and so much worse.

They destroyed any sense of working your way up the MW driver ranks by eliminating the mention of any rival race and/or police characters. There's no building up to more powerful cars. There's no incentive to explore the city to get new places put on the map.

It's just a trial and error drive around with senseless, randomly placed stunts and freebie cars scattered about. Worse yet, the steering response is even more sluggish than HP 2010, the cars feel less race tuned (some models that should have fairly stiff suspension sway badly). There's only the inadequate Easy Drive to reference races, making it hard to remember which races you didn't win and want to do over. The only way to conveniently redo a race is to immediately click Retry Last Event after placing less than first, which can make it feel tedious and repetitive.

So yeah, trust me, we notice, it's just that if we were to think of ALL the areas where it falls woefully short of the original MW, we'd be even less inclined to want to play it.

#10 Posted by thetrellan (34 posts) -

Yep, no more pursuit breakers :(

gunslinger024
Or cool down hiding spots. EA was premature in cutting Blackbox loose, IMO. There were many things they could have tried, but letting go the guys who had worked so hard to refine the game physics to a thing of beauty was horribly short sighted.