This game is great! but...

#1 Posted by GoldenTigerz (5 posts) -
but, its has its flaws. The single player is WAY to short, after having it for 2 days im on blacklist #3. Its also very repetitive, whenever i find a new car i want to use, all i ever do is win the race for burn nitrous then dont do any other races for it. Blacklist races are ok but the cops just start to spam spike strips which can be VERY frustrating to have to restart the race. Like in Multiplayer, we should be able to stick to one car color and not swtich color every time we go through a repair shop. Handling is... different, good and bad, i just dont know how to explain it. Multiplayer can sometimes be a takedown-fest with people not trying to complete challenges just take poeple down. I wish there were vinyl styles like in Burnout Paradise where some cars had cool designs, Although the customization is not that big of a deal for me, if they put out a customization DLC that lets you go very in depth with your cars visuals for 1600 msp I would so buy it. Car selection is good and the graphics are great. I have had some great fun in Multiplayer too. Who knows, the difference between Burnout paradise from release to 2010 was huge, maybe this will be the same