Problem loading time most wanted??? :S

#1 Posted by ismand5 (1 posts) -
When i start up the game, it never stops loading? :S Anyone with the same problem? Its just keep loading and loading and loading! :S
#2 Posted by SLOPPY1001 (20 posts) -
Would be nice to know what platform your using, I'm no expert but it sounds like a loading issue to me lol, joking aside. If it's PC then I would uninstall the game, make sure you delete the remaining files and folders left after uninstalling from Documents/Criterion Games/Delete the Need For Speed (TM) Most Wanted file if it still exists. Re-install and see how you go. If it's console all you can do is make sure your disc is clean, very clean, no dust or fingerprints and check for scratches. Good luck
#3 Posted by a_mohamed_86 (6 posts) -

Um.... I Did What You Said And I Am Still Having Infinite Loading

#4 Posted by SLOPPY1001 (20 posts) -
Hi Again, please can you tell us what platform your using, give us a clue, we can't help you with your loading issue if you continue to be vague, if youre not using a console then it would also be helpful to list your PC specs, that aside, as daft as it may sound, you are pressing your controller/keyboard whilst youre getting the loading screen message? When I boot the game on my PC, I have to press the Madcatz Xbox controller that I use for my PC to continue into the game DURING the loading message.
#5 Posted by a_mohamed_86 (6 posts) -

I Am Using PC . My Video Memory Is 512 , Processor AMD A6-3650 APU With Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 2.60GHz, Rams 4.00GB,32 Bit Operating System,Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 6530D And I Am Using A Windows 7. The Game Keeps Loading And I Keep PRessing Everything And Nothing Happens So If You May I Need Help.Adding That I Tried Cracks,Fixer,That Origin Thing And Registery Non Of Them Helped.

#6 Posted by SLOPPY1001 (20 posts) -
I think your problem is the video card, the minimum system specs for Need For Speed Most wanted is, The racer's minimum system requirements are as follows: OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) 32-bit Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz) Memory: 2 GB Hard Drive: 20 GB Graphics card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon 3870 or higher performance) Graphics card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance) Sound card: DirectX Compatible Keyboard and Mouse DVD Rom Drive To be honest, most minimum specs are laughable since in my experience they are virtually unplayable due to the drop in frame rates causing lag and leave you playing on the lowest possible graphics settings. Note, yours is a Radeon HD 6530D and not really a gaming card, in terms of gaming you really need to be looking at something more than what you have as it's simply not going to cope with the demand of modern games to date with 512MB and may be the cause of your loading problem due to its limited memory. I would recommend a Radeon HD 5870 1GB card, not a bad card, cheap and will cope with any game to date but some games not on full settings. Dont waste your time loading fixes until you've got your hardware sorted! That aside, the only other reason I can think of is the you are not using a ligit version of the game and so you'll run into alsorts of problems at your own risk! Good luck
#7 Posted by a_mohamed_86 (6 posts) -

Thanks For Relpying But My PC Worked Out Games With Higher Graphics Than Need For Speed So The Problem Is Not My Graphics Card It's The Game Or The Copy That I Downloaded May Have Something Missing But I Assure You My PC Worked All The Games For Example: All MW Parts, Black Ops I, All NFS Parts Except Most Wanted Cirterion,DmC 4, PES 2012,Amazing Spider Man,Transformers Fall Of Cybertron,Payday The Heist,Blades Of Time And Even More So I Don't Think That It's My Graphics Card Problem Besides If It Was My Graphics Card It Would Crash Or Something , It Won't Keep Loading,Loading,Loading,Loading,Loading And Loading.

#8 Posted by SLOPPY1001 (20 posts) -
Have you tried to download the file again just in case the file is corrupted and did you try putting it back to DX10. If your convinced your hardware is not at fault all you are left with is re installing the game, I know it's a bumer. good luck :-)
#9 Posted by a_mohamed_86 (6 posts) -

Well I Didn't Redownload But People in The Comments Having Same Problem So I Will Download It Later From Another Place. Thanks For Replying Anyway :D

#10 Posted by a_mohamed_86 (6 posts) -

BTW It Keeps Loading The Loading Screen.

#11 Posted by SLOPPY1001 (20 posts) -
Hi again, seriously, first you mention cracks and fixes and then you tell us your getting from somewhere else so this doesnt smell legit to me, especially if you have downloaded it from origin why would you then decide to try another source after you have paid origin unless youre an alias of Richard Branson but then surely he would be trying to race trains and planes not cars wouldnt he? lol
#12 Posted by Razor0774 (1 posts) -
yeah mate i'm having the same problem with mine and i've only had mine for about 4-5 days it so fustrating
#13 Posted by taskaya (1 posts) -
there is a loading problem on the game most wanted.loading is contuning when open the game. what is the solution ? my computer is : i5 windows 7 , 2.67 turbo boost 4 gb ram.1 gb nvidia 425m gt graphics card... why isnt is working ?
#14 Posted by Snibru (2 posts) -
Good Days everybody, i have a problema in most wanted 2012, i'm playing with a x-box (not 360) controller, what happens is that everytime i restart the game, i have to reset the controller buttons all over again. it's kinda anoying. If anyone could help, it would be awesome