Need for speed most wanted

#1 Posted by Nikosnik123 (3 posts) -
I've played racing games for the past 15 years or more now I am 45 years something give me a break . Who. Heard of a racing game that. Is always in rainy weather . The cars I admit are fine what happend to the racing line plus the handling sucks and the menu is not functional shame. If you don't EA. return to your roots like the old times you know. What I meen. It is great shame. I will not buy the game again not me plus a majority of. People I know Maybe you are after a different age group Take s good sleep EA.
#2 Posted by SSS1989 (45 posts) -

Agreed. I just opened my eyes after that feel on the gameplay. I guess I am disappointed with it too. The HUD is similar to NFS World. I don't know what to do with these guys anymore.

#3 Posted by SnakeEyesX80 (2134 posts) -

I've played racing games for the past 15 years or more now I am 45 years something give me a break . Who. Heard of a racing game that. Is always in rainy weather . The cars I admit are fine what happend to the racing line plus the handling sucks and the menu is not functional shame. If you don't EA. return to your roots like the old times you know. What I meen. It is great shame. I will not buy the game again not me plus a majority of. People I know Maybe you are after a different age group Take s good sleep EA.Nikosnik123

Are you on a smartphone or an old fashion telegraph? lol  Sorry, I had to throw it out there.

I was reading your post like:

I've played racing games for the past 15 years or more now I am 45 years something give me a break [STOP] Who [STOP] Heard of a racing game that [STOP] Is always in rainy weather [STOP] The cars I admit are fine what happend to the racing line plus the handling sucks and the menu is not functional shame [STOP] If you don't EA [STOP] return to your roots like the old times you know [STOP] What I meen [STOP] It is great shame I will not buy the game again not me plus a majority of [STOP] People I know Maybe you are after a different age group [STOP] Take s good sleep EA [STOP]

#4 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2059 posts) -

I've played racing games for the past 15 years or more now I am 45 years something give me a break . Who. Heard of a racing game that. Is always in rainy weather.Nikosnik123

It's not that it's always rainy weather, the sky and pavement usually look dry. It's just that they put this idiotic road spray effect in just to make visibility a challenge, which is a horribly contrived gimmick.

#5 Posted by Tviper7 (413 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nikosnik123"]I've played racing games for the past 15 years or more now I am 45 years something give me a break . Who. Heard of a racing game that. Is always in rainy weather.Frag_Maniac

It's not that it's always rainy weather, the sky and pavement usually look dry. It's just that they put this idiotic road spray effect in just to make visibility a challenge, which is a horribly contrived gimmick.

alot like the lighting effect(Dawn or Dusk) of the original most wanted its only asthetic much like the few rainy tracks in hot pursuit its not like it had an actual effect on gameplay ala PGR 4