Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game Question
- Posted by Monkies_R_Us
- on Dec 3, 2012 5:41 am GMT
Why aren't there pedestrians and custom speedlist ONLINE ?
Why do you want pedestrians, target practice? I don't think Criterion does pedestrians, I can't think of any in the Burnout games, nor really any in the older NFS games. If you want to see pedestrians, play MCLA, if you want to HIT pedestrians, play GTA or Saitns row.
Not sure about the speedlist so I'll pass on that one.
Intermissions are so more people can join the party without joining mid race.
Meet ups are optional, but give you more speed points if you make it. MCLA did it too.
They really wanted to focus on the cars. Yes you can be your own host.
- Player Reviews: 31
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB, ARC)
NFS Most Wanted Navigation