Need for Speed: Most Wanted Question
- Posted by DavidW75
- on Nov 17, 2012 3:02 am GMT
How to have my own music in easydrive ?
Can you try to make that post a little more comprehensible please?
Go to options and in Audio Section, switch it from EA TRAX to Music Library.
well i don't know if you can access what you want to do in the game, but if you plug it in click you xbox button (the one on the center of the controller) and scroll once to your left and you should see music etc.... click on that, select device and play the music.
Hope this helps
The only way to have your music show up in the Audio Options and for you to switch tracks with RB is to actually have the music ripped to your Xbox 360. The only way to do this is to burn the tracks you want onto a CD as AUDIO CD format, and not an MP3 CD. Load it into your Xbox, select "Rip" to rip the tracks, then name them appropriately. Create a playlist with the tracks. After that, you can select this playlist in-game via Audio Options, and your music will function exactly the same way as the game soundtrack, and your music titles will show up on Easy Drive when the tracks switch.
- Player Reviews: 21
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB, ARC)
NFS Most Wanted Navigation