Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Related Games
Burnout is a run-of-the-mill arcade driving game that features spectacular crashes.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2002
It's fun for a while, but it's too arcadelike for its own good, and it really only lends itself to short amounts of time spent playing.
- Release Date: May 27, 2002
While The Simpsons is often entertaining and enjoyable, The Simpsons Road Rage for the Xbox is not.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2001
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2002
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2003
Burnout Revenge is a racing game in which your desire for destruction is as important as your ability to reach the finish line. The sequel to Burnout 3 adds some new features such as detailed car damage, crash combos, and a meter that rewards vengeance on the road.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
Burnout 3: Takedown is an amazing achievement that anyone with a pulse will probably love.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2004
The crash mode alone makes this game worth seeing, and the inclusion of a well-done championship mode makes it the best arcade-style racing game available on the Xbox.
- Release Date: May 1, 2003
Crash 'N' Burn plays decently, but it will leave fans of high-impact arcade racing wondering where the rest of the game is.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
The Sonic series takes to the track in the combat racing game, Sonic Riders.
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2006
A compilation of sorts, Coast 2 Coast features 12 licensed Ferraris and 30 stages taken from OutRun 2 and the arcade game OutRun 2 SP.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2006
Auto Modellista has a fantastic look, but its gameplay unsuccessfully tries to straddle the line between simulation-style tuning options and arcade-style handling and collision physics.
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2004
While it may not offer the sophistication of other racing games on the market, OutRun2 has an old-school sensibility that makes it both appealing and addictive.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2004
Midway brings its Rush racing series to Los Angeles in L.A. Rush.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2005
Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007 is a racing game which features 18 themed tracks, customizable mowers and is licenced by the U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2007
The control is precise, the interface is slick, and the inclusion of classic cars is a welcomed addition to this sequel.
- Release Date: Sep 2, 2002
This game will offer the same fast-paced top-down racing with miniature vehicles that the Micro Machines series is known for.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2002
The console version of Antz Racing will feature five unique worlds and such popular characters as Z, princess Bala, and General Mandible.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2002
Quantum Redshift is by all means technically proficient, but it's uninspired and will probably give you the sensation that you've already done all this before.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
Unless you can't get enough of GT-style racing, there's really no pressing reason to add Total Immersion Racing to your collection.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Xbox owners looking for a racing game that plays and looks great would do well to pick up Splashdown.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2002
Colin McRae Rally 3 isn't necessarily a game that should replace Rallisport Challenge in your collection, but it's definitely one that deserves a space right alongside it.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2003
NASCAR Thunder 2003 is an impressive update to last year's game.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2002
Apex's drab driving and painfully dim AI drivers drag down an otherwise interesting idea.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2003
F1 2001 for the Xbox is a wholly satisfying racing game.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2001
- Player Reviews: 8
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Navigation