Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Related Games
The crash mode makes this game worth a rental, but the inclusion of the well-done championship and multiplayer modes make it a must-own for fans of arcade racing.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
Burnout Revenge is a racing game in which your desire for destruction is as important as your ability to reach the finish line. The sequel to Burnout 3 adds some new features such as detailed car damage, crash combos, and a meter that rewards vengeance on the road.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
Rumble Racing looks good, moves fast, and is a blast to play, either by yourself or with a friend.
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2001
Microids' rally racing game is based on the actual Master Rallye championship.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2002
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2002
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2003
Burnout Dominator isn't a sequel to the previous so much as it's a return to the series' roots.
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2007
- Release Date: Dec 31, 2002
Super Trucks Racing can be recommended simply for the fact that it emulates its chosen sport surprisingly well and does so at a meager price.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
A compilation of sorts, Coast 2 Coast features 12 licensed Ferraris and 30 stages taken from OutRun 2 and the arcade game OutRun 2 SP.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2006
Ridge Racer V all but ignores most of the gameplay refinements that the series has seen over the years, returning to the general driving style of games like Ridge Racer and Ridge Racer Revolution.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Interplay's Lotus Challenge for the PS2 will let you get behind the wheel of over 40 authentic Lotus sports cars.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2001
Infogrames' zany kart-racer is coming to the PS2, complete with cel-shading, and Dick Dastadly.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2001
Crazy Taxi is still a fun, exciting game, but fans of Crazy Taxi who already own the Dreamcast release don't really need to bother with the PlayStation 2 version.
- Release Date: May 14, 2001
18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker on the PlayStation 2 looks a bit more polished than the Dreamcast version, but much like that game, it is too short to hold your interest for very long.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
Burnout is one of the most intense and entertaining racing games on the PlayStation 2, complete with tight controls and impressive graphics.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2001
The world created for Luc Besson's The Fifth Element is spawning another game, this time a futuristic racer for PC and PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2001
Closely resembling Genki's own Tokyo Xtreme Racer series, this driving game is based on a popular Japanese comic series.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2002
Race to victory on wacky tracks through loops and corkscrews.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2007
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2002
Sega is working on a new Initial D game for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2003
Ubi Soft plans on being the first on the track with F1 Racing Championship - the first PS2 F1 game.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2001
Sega has added new visuals and sounds to this new version of Monaco GP for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2003
Room Zoom will put you in control of tiny toy cars as you race through every room in the house.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2012
- Player Reviews: 80
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 Navigation