9.5

This addition to the series adds an excellent plot twist and takes the game into a new direction.

The game starts out as any other splinter cell game. Hide in the shadows, use your night vision to sneak around and use nonlethal equipment to take out the baddies (and sometimes civilians, etc).

However once the story line gets moving, you can tell that this is not going to be your run of the mill Splinter Cell game. I like what they've done here.

Sam goes deep undercover into a terrorist organization in order to gather intel and take it down from the inside. Right off the bat you are forced to make some pretty heavy moral choices. Do you blow your cover and do what's right, or do you do what has to be done in order to maintain your cover and accomplish your mission?

Graphics are top notch, sound is ... pretty much the same as it always has been. The game play is just as fun if not more fun than previous installments of the Splinter Cell series. If you like one, you'll like 'em all.

I never did dive into the multi player aspect of it, but the premise sounds good.

Great game! I'll most likely be going back and playing it through again some time. Maybe I'll make some different decisions and see how the storyline progresses differently.