Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City Related Games
GT Racers is a top-down racing game spanning the globe, with locales including Europe, Africa, suburban USA, and even Hawaii.
- Release Date: Jul 28, 2006
GT Advance 3: Pro Concept Racing is a spicier version of the original GT Advance that was released when the Game Boy Advance launched in June 2001.
- Release Date: Feb 6, 2003
It's really a shame that THQ opted to adopt a password feature instead of the battery-save option, because it has added a lot of hassle to what would otherwise be a very fun game.
- Release Date: Jun 8, 2001
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Advance brings all of the fun and thrills of the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series to the Game Boy Advance. This version takes you beyond the open roads of Tokyo and onto the motorways of London and the freeways of Los Angeles.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2005
In Monster Trucks Mayhem, you can get behind the wheel of your favorite monster truck and cause all kinds of damage.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2006
Hot Wheels take to the streets again in this latest GBA release.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2006
Play as your favorite Shrek character and pit your racing and combat skills against an assortment of fairy-tale opponents in Shrek Smash and Crash.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2006
A futuristic racing game featuring outrageous tricks.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2006
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2006
Whether you're an ardent fan of the Mario Kart series or a first-time player, Mario Kart Super Circuit is a must-have for owners of the Game Boy Advance.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2001
The Game Boy Advance version of the game is a great port of a 16-bit classic.
- Release Date: Jun 23, 2003
Even though Top Gear Rally isn't the be-all and end-all of racing games, it is a huge step in the right direction.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
Time has been kind to this old gameplay standard, and it is as much fun to play today as it ever was.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
While not revolutionary in any regard, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity is a challenging yet addictive racer with speed to spare.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2001
Get ready for fast-paced racing action on your Game Boy Advance. Racing Gears Advance lets you choose from 12 officially licensed supercars from manufacturers including Dodge, Lotus, Chevy, Mitsubishi, and GM.
- Release Date: Feb 8, 2005
THQ's Hot Wheels racing game for the GBA features more than 20 cars and 16 tracks.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2001
With its incredible graphics, convincing handling, and satisfying challenge, V-Rally 3 for the Game Boy Advance is a very solid racing game.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
Crazy Taxi for the Game Boy Advance will feature new locations and a multiplayer mode.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2003
This racing game from Titus features a fictional F1 racing league.
- Release Date: 2002
The GBA version of Sega's classic driving game features support for up to four players.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2001
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2003
Drome Racers is the most technically impressive racing game to hit the GBA in a long, long time, and it's also quite fun to play.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2003
This kart racer features 12 characters from top-rated Cartoon Network shows, including Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, and Sheep in the Big City.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2003
Excitebike is a solid trip down memory lane for fans of the original NES game. But is that trip worth $20? Probably not.
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2004
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB, ARC)
- Number of Players:
Need for Speed Carbon Navigation