Need for Speed Carbon Related Games
SRS tries to deliver an authentic street racing experience, but the racing itself tends to be rather unexciting.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
R attempts to deliver some simulation-styled thrills, but the driving physics and options simply aren't up to snuff when compared to other, better games.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
In Lotus Challenge, you will have the ability to drive and race a number of cars from both the past and present from the European auto maker.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2004
NASCAR 2005 is packed to the gills with drivers, tracks, and play modes. It's a NASCAR fan's dream come true.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2004
Despite the fact that it's still essentially the same game as Super Mario Kart, there is no denying the innate quality of the production of Double Dash.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
If you want a light-speed racer that looks and plays sharply while simultaneously offering some dramatic challenges, F-Zero GX is exactly what you're looking for.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2003
Those who waited for the GameCube version of Extreme-G 3 have been rewarded with a superior version of the game.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2001
While not perfect, Wave Race: Blue Storm is the most accurate video game representation of water-based racing ever to be released.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
There's enough meat on Burnout's bones to provide an engaging, albeit unoriginal, take on arcade racing.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2002
The game does have its moments, but the racing simply isn't very exciting.
- Release Date: Aug 8, 2003
NASCAR Thunder 2003 is a well-made, polished, and thoroughly playable game, and stock car racing fans should be quite pleased with it.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2002
It's bigger and more ambitious than any of its predecessors, but XGRA is hindered by a few unfortunate technical and design issues.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2003
The Sonic series takes to the track in the combat racing game, Sonic Riders.
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2006
F1 2002 is a great Formula 1 game and a welcome addition to the GameCube's relatively small library of driving games.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2002
Dirt to Daytona is a sound NASCAR simulation with one of the most robust career modes of any driving game to date.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2002
What developer Climax has produced here is a simple, accessible racing game with modest goals that it, for the most part, accomplishes.
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2003
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2002
UbiSoft brings you a street racing game, complete with real licensed cars set in realistic environments.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2003
This Formula 1 game will feature an innovative career mode in which players must attempt to go from rookie to world champion within four seasons.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2003
Crash Nitro Kart is the best option to come along in a long while, and it's a totally respectable kart-racing game on its own, regardless of how derivative it may be.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
World Race sticks pretty close to the basic arcade racing formula the series has used for years, which works both in the game's favor and against it.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
Road Trip is an arcade-style racer that offers several venues and gives you the ability to collect 250 different parts to upgrade your car.
- Release Date: May 15, 2004
Room Zoom will allow you to race tiny cars through familiar but huge indoor environments.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
While it's better than the poor GameCube port of the original Crazy Taxi, ultimately, the only saving grace Road Rage has is that it's a Simpsons game.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2001
If you're looking for a racing game that is easy to control but extremely difficult, Driven fits the bill.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2002
- Player Reviews: 29
- Game Universe:
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (PS, PC, GBA),
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Need for Speed Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Need for Speed Underground 2 (XBOX, GC, PS2, GBA, PC, DS, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (2005) (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, X360, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (PC, PS),
- Need for Speed II (PC, PS),
- Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed (PS, SAT),
- Need for Speed Carbon (DS, GBA, XBOX, X360, GC, PS2, PSP, WII, PC, PS3, MAC, ZB)
- Number of Players:
Need for Speed Carbon Navigation