SimX Online Dynasties - xbox360

#1 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -

We have a couple openings available in both our 1 star and Custom Conference dynasty. 

We're also starting up a third dynasty and having members vote on which conference to use. Right now it's tied between the ACC and Big 12.

If you want to check out some of the SimX Dynasty games before you join. I have captured some of my user games and uploaded them to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisIsWeaponX 

Message me on xbox live if you want to join. 
gamertag: WeaponX DLG

#2 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
3 spots available in the custom conference and 2 in the 1 star. We also have 4 spots available in the third dynasty.. and it's looking like we'll use the ACC for that dynasty.
#3 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
2 spots available in the Custom Conference Dynasty. Boston College, Wake Forest, and Virginia Tech available in the ACC dynasty. We're restarting the 1 star dynasty soon and have a few spots available for that too. hit me up on xbox live if youre interested. gamertag: WeaponX DLG
#4 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
3 spots available in the Custom Conference Dynasty( pick any team you want). Boston College, and Wake Forest available in the ACC dynasty. 1 star dyansty will start tomorrow.
#5 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
5 spots available in the Custom Conference dynasty. 4 spots available in the 1 star dynasty. Boston College, Georgia Tech, Maryland, NC State, and Wake Forest are available in the ACC dynasty. If you would like to join or want more info. message me on xbox live. gamertag: WeaponX DLG
#6 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Boston College, NC State and Wake Forest available in the ACC. Still spots available in the CC and 1 star dynasty too.
#7 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Boston College, Duke, Georgia Tech, Maryland, NC State, and Wake Forest available in the ACC dynasty. Spots still available in the custom conference and 1 star as well.
#8 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
We're looking for some members for our dynasties. Hit me up on xbox live if you want to join. Gamertag: WeaponX DLG
#9 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Are there any active NCAA gamers left or did they all go to Madden? lol
#10 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Are there any active NCAA gamers left or did they all go to Madden? lol
#11 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
We're in the 2013 season and week 1 of recruiting for the Custom Conference Dynasty. There is 6 spots available. You can join as any team and I will move you over to the conference with the rest of the users.
#12 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
We're going to start season 3 tomorrow. Hit me up if youre looking for an active sim dynasty. gamertag: WeaponX DLG
#13 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Trying to fill this with more active users. You guys can pick any team. Teams Selected: Arizona Wildcats, Oregon Ducks, Clemson Tigers, USC Trojans, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, and Missouri Tigers.
#14 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Trying to fill this with more active users. You guys can pick any team. Teams Selected: Arizona Wildcats, Oregon Ducks, Clemson Tigers, USC Trojans, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, and Missouri Tigers.
#15 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
5 spots available in the Custom Conference dynasty.
#16 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Looking for active sim members who like to go through multiple seasons!