SimX 2K13 Invitational

#1 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -

SimX will have 2 leagues for the 2k13 season. 1 regular team, and 1 fantasy draft. We will start a test league when 2k13 releases and then start both the regular team and draft team leagues on opening day of the NBA season.

To get an invite to either or both leagues you would have to join our 2K12 Summer League. It's currently in the offseason of season 2 and it's only 14 games a season. You can play or sim your games with CPU and even trade with CPU teams. Once you have completed all 14 games you will get an invite to the SimX 2k12 OA and get to pick your team for the 2k13 league.

If you don't have 2k12 anymore and would want to get on the waiting list let me know.

To contact me. Message me on xbox live or reply here with your gamertag.
Gamertag: WeaponX DLG

#2 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
SimX is looking for active members to fill both their leagues before NBA 2K13 is out. We will have both a Fantasy and Regular team association. You dont have to join both associations; you can choose between one or join both. Regular Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavs, Celtics, Grizzlies, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Magic, Mavericks, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, Trail Blazers, Warriors and Wizards.
#3 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
No need to join the 2k12 leagues anymore. Teams Available Updated: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavs, Celtics, Grizzlies, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Knicks, Lakers, Magic, Mavericks, Pistons, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, TimberWolves Trail Blazers, Warriors and Wizards.
#4 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
No need to join the 2k12 leagues anymore. Teams Available Updated: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavs, Celtics, Grizzlies, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Knicks, Lakers, Magic, Mavericks, Pistons, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, TimberWolves Trail Blazers, Warriors and Wizards.
#5 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavaliers, Celtics, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Mavericks, Nuggets, Pistons, Rockets, Spurs, Suns, TimberWolves, Trail Blazers, Warriors, and Wizards.
#6 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Celtics, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Nuggets, Pistons, Rockets, Suns, TimberWolves, Trail Blazers, Warriors, and Wizards. 15 teams left.. and 9 days until 2k13!! We're looking for active sim players who can stay in a league for multiple seasons!
#7 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Celtics, Grizzlies, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Nuggets, Pistons, Suns, TimberWolves, Trail Blazers, and Wizards.
#8 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavaliers, Celtics, Grizzlies, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Nuggets, Pistons, Suns, TimberWolves, Trail Blazers, and Wizards. message me on xbox live if you want to join. gamertag: WeaponX DLG
#9 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
Regular Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavaliers, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Pistons, Rockets, Suns, TimberWolves, Trail Blazers, and Wizards. Fantasy Draft spots available: 18 We will draft next weekend!
#10 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -
We have a superb group of sim ballers already.. hopefully we can add some more! Regular Team league won't start until opening day of the NBA season (october 30th). We're going to start the fantasy draft league first, and we're going to draft probably this sunday! (october 7th) Fantasy Draft spots available: 16 Teams Available: 76ers, Bobcats, Bucks, Cavaliers, Celtics, Hawks, Jazz, Kings, Mavericks, Pistons, Rockets, Suns, Trail Blazers, and Wizards.
#11 Posted by seph47 (110 posts) -

Gamertag: Broli720

I'll take the Cavs

#12 Posted by AND1_Weapon_X (116 posts) -

Gamertag: Broli720

I'll take the Cavs

seph47
sent you a message on XBL.