NBA 2k14 Wishlist

#1 Posted by atliens_thisguy (4 posts) -
My Career: -Different voices/ accents to choose from. We have had the same voice forever literally. -More customize able player. -Be able to have tattoos on WAY more parts of body. Legs, hands, knuckles, fingers, chest and more different tattoos even borrow from player tats that they already have to do for the player models if you have too. Its been the same tattoo loadout since 2k7 with a few new ones. -Hair is the same: More different styles. There already is an extensive amount of different hair styles but why can't we wear brandon jennings faux hawk? Like tattoos its already modeled just export that layer and bring it into the list of hair options. Facial hair too whats wrong with more if the work to model it on character models has already been done? Maybe to make it a new feature cause live is in a deadstall. -Not charging VC for accessories Need I say more. Seriously. -Player Attributes Speed and quickness need to drastically change your player and especially on fast breaks keeping certain players i. e. centers from catching up to u. -Ability to Set Ticket Prices If/when you become the franchise player it would be nice to let you have some of the reigns of the franchise and let you have more of a say. -Shoe Deal If/when your player becomes a top ppg contender or highly touted rookie you should get approached by a few different shoe companies and have to decide on one (Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Under Armour) as an example and have to choose for how long and how much money and have a new signature shoe EVERY year. -Ability to talk trash Talk trash after hitting a big shot over big name players and have it effect your players popularity positively or negatively. -Post season atmosphere My biggest gripe with my player feeling realistic has been that the post season feels like the regular season with only playoff or finals game logos slapped on the court. The crowd should be much more active and involved with reactions to plays, calls, fouls etc. Also player reactions need to be toned down. My player winning game 1 of the first round should not be as excited as winning the championship. -Controls The controls are smooth. The dribble stick addition was great for streamlining the controls but the delay on defense sucks. I hit the steal or block button and 2 seconds later my player responds and ends up way out of the play because of it. I shouldn't have to account for the delay. -Signature Animations Great addition but would be cool to have more for different moments or quarters of the game. Like if i hit a game winner over lebron or other key players i would do a certain animation of my choosing to taunt them and have that reflected in the great social media addition to the game if possible. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS BELOW. Extra: 2k does an amazing job at working hard and coming out with a game every year and an extremely detailed nba simulation is hard to create and is asking for A LOT so i will look forward to any revisions or changes they have made next yr.
#2 Posted by dommassa (1 posts) -
Flagrant Fouls And Tech's In Association Mode: Team Relocation And Or Expansion.....Places Like Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Seattle, New Jersey, Buffalo, Vancouver, Baltimore, St Louis, Virginia, Vegas, Kentucky And San Diego As The Locations You Can Choose From
#3 Posted by 1payoung (1 posts) -
More features for online MyPlayer. Such as Crew mode or Clubs. Online Myplayer Tournaments from 1 vs 1 half court to 5 vs 5 full court. Player Rankings and Team Rankings. Special achievement Unlocks. Traditional/Historical parks i.e. Rucker. Ability to Create Unique Team Uniforms. Ability to save replays and upload highlights from blacktop games. Ability to share and trade/sell items for and/or vc.
#4 Posted by alhadb10 (1 posts) -
Being able to spectate friends games like in association and stuff would be cool
#5 Posted by remberte (2 posts) -
Better Trades When A Players Chemistry Down You Should Have The Ability To Trade Him Right Away I Want If Your Player Is A Star He Should Have More Control Over The Team Front Office Like Trades And Free Agency Not Jus Say You Would Try To Get Those 5 Players You Actually Get Those Five Players Within Salary Though And Also My Players Should Have Agents
#6 Posted by remberte (2 posts) -
I would like the my player to be more realistic like a realistic salary when you get drafted top ten you should automatically be labor as the star of the team I would like for my player to change roles and you should control your own tendencies
#7 Posted by Adan2K (2 posts) -
My NBA 2K14 would consist of : 1. More Hall of Fame Players/ Common Known Players like: Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Ben Wallace, Stephen Marbury, Yao Ming, Jamall Marshburn, Latrell Sprewell, Sam Cassell, Cuttino Mobley, Jalen Rose, Bruce Bowen, Eddie Jones, Ricky Davis, Baron Davis, Eric Snow, A.I. ,Robert Horry, RIck Fox, Rasheed Wallace, Chris Webber, Jason Williams, Damian Stoudemire, Bonzi Wells, Kerry Kittles, Antoine Walker, Larry Hughes, Allan Houston, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Darius Miles, Toni Kukoc, Nick Van Exel, Wally Szczerbiak, Matt Harpring, STEVE FRANCIS, 2. Current/updated commentary like when some gets traded talk about the trade/the player/ and overall. 3. Fragrant Fouls, Arguing with the refs about certain calls (as well as coach), flopping. 4. More variety/different half time shows maybe talk with Chuck, Shaq, Kenny, and Erine 5. U.S.A team and International teams (Olympics) MyPlayer : 1. More interaction or actual interaction with teammates and coach. 2. better attributes able to get all attributes to 99 wether your a PG or Center. 3. more organized/set when it comes to VC points 4. More billboards, shoes, commercials throughout the My Player Association. (a choice to choose from Rebook and Adidas not only NIKE and JORDAN) 5. More gear ,team gear, and special gear for special holidays. 6. More Signature Moves 7. better draft day (more involved) 8. The whole U.S.A. Olympics experience, from the reserves to starters (selections) If all this was in NBA 2K14 It would be delightful and I would defiantly pay more for that. NBA 2K14 surprise me!!!
#8 Posted by Adan2K (2 posts) -
My NBA 2K14 would consist of : 1. More Hall of Fame Players/ Common Known Players like: Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Ben Wallace, Stephen Marbury, Yao Ming, Jamall Marshburn, Latrell Sprewell, Sam Cassell, Cuttino Mobley, Jalen Rose, Bruce Bowen, Eddie Jones, Ricky Davis, Baron Davis, Eric Snow, A.I. ,Robert Horry, RIck Fox, Rasheed Wallace, Chris Webber, Jason Williams, Damian Stoudemire, Bonzi Wells, Kerry Kittles, Antoine Walker, Larry Hughes, Allan Houston, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Darius Miles, Toni Kukoc, Nick Van Exel, Wally Szczerbiak, Matt Harpring, STEVE FRANCIS, 2. Current/updated commentary like when some gets traded talk about the trade/the player/ and overall. 3. Fragrant Fouls, Arguing with the refs about certain calls (as well as coach), flopping. 4. More variety/different half time shows maybe talk with Chuck, Shaq, Kenny, and Erine 5. U.S.A team and International teams (Olympics) MyPlayer : 1. More interaction or actual interaction with teammates and coach. 2. better attributes able to get all attributes to 99 wether your a PG or Center. 3. more organized/set when it comes to VC points 4. More billboards, shoes, commercials throughout the My Player Association. (a choice to choose from Rebook and Adidas not only NIKE and JORDAN) 5. More gear ,team gear, and special gear for special holidays. 6. More Signature Moves 7. better draft day (more involved) 8. The whole U.S.A. Olympics experience, from the reserves to starters (selections) If all this was in NBA 2K14 It would be delightful and I would defiantly pay more for that. NBA 2K14 surprise me!!!
#9 Posted by Gamercheat (1 posts) -
1st- Please can you make players fight, just like in NHL, because sometimes players are just on my nerves and i want to fight 2nd-And more All-Star weekend activites like Skills Challenge and other "mini games"
#10 Posted by ktailz (2 posts) -
In any game mode especially my career: The ability to be called for a technical foul by talking to the ref or doing a hard foul. As well as an ejection from the game if you are going to keep argueing.
#11 Posted by ktailz (2 posts) -
completely agree
#12 Posted by derpyderps (1 posts) -
I would be happy if the controls are more like 2k11, 2k13 is super sluggish. I would also be happy if some of the layup/dunks weren't preset movements so that they can't be stopped. The offensive rebounding is ridiculous as well. Get some more variety in the music as well, it gets tiring looking at Jay z all the time.
#13 Posted by ChrisCook17 (3 posts) -
Great ideas for MyCareer Mode - Large amounts of cash flow from shoe endorsements. - TV interviews on ESPN/ First Take ( like post-game interviews but several questions)_ during all-star breaks and off-season, especially after winning a championship this will create the feeling of a superstar being televised by the mass media. - Just like MyPlayer can share his opinion on trades he should have insight, influence his franchise draft pick. -We should have the freedom to simulate the off-season or play pick-up games with/against other NBA players and celebrities that follow us on "twitter". (Charity games) - More Commercials( Sprite, Sprint, T Mobile, Nike/Jordan, etc.) -Fire/Hire an NBA Agent that negotiate contracts, endorsement, media attentions- also give you wisdom on your decisions like on NBA 2K10 and 2k11. EMAILS, SMS - My Cribs should be installed back in the game for My Career
#14 Posted by ChrisCook17 (3 posts) -
More Tattoos- full/half arm sleeve tattoos, College Logos if possible, If it is possible for more and better tattoos, also have the ability to put several tattoos on any part of your body (no presets), color schemes Facial Marks and Scars Body Type/ Morph Body Type- Buff, lean, slim, cut New Hairstyles - Faux Mohawk (Fauxhawk, Frohawk), High top fades, Fades, Bald Fades, Tapers, Buzz Cuts, Comb-Over, Corn Rows, Crew Cut, Short Hair Waves, Mullet
#15 Posted by FreakyBeast42 (1 posts) -
MORE CONVERSATION TOPICS WITH GM
#16 Posted by stevolution29 (1 posts) -
need 2k to have a private online association where i can have three people joined in the season and we can play games without having to wait and let second player pic opposite team. basically online association should be almost just like offline association. its impossible to stick one on one defense, also the charging call you get before you gather yourself. i want the defender im controlling to feel as natural and responsive as my movement on controller. adjustable online speed or a faster. player shouldnt be in air for rebound floating. blocked dunks and smarter ai. players look at rebounds bounce their way and dont grab or player run away from a fast breaker when their driving to hole.auto dunk button in hole specially with certain players with the specs.
#17 Posted by ChrisCook17 (3 posts) -
Better TV presentation for NBA playoffs and NBA Finals. TNT... NBA TV..... ESPN.... ABC... especially for MyCareer. Off-Season task- Allow us to enjoy the break from NBA games. Let us chose to join Summer Leagues, NBA Olympics USA Team, play on blacktop within MyCareer, also charity games. In MyCareer mode this can be considered an endorsement. During end of regular season, playoff series, conference finals or NBA finals. TV interviews would be nice. Answer a few questions about your game and what you look forward to next season. Maybe on ESPN first take, or SportsNation, on a late night show. We need a lot more off court action. After game interviews were good now the fans demand more. It would be awesome if My player was interviewed after a game on court of the NBA Playoffs or NBA finals something extra. Endorsements from Sprite, Adidas, State Farm, Sprint, SubWay. My Agent: Hire/Fire an agent to get you media attention, negotiate contracts, manage sponsors, give advice. We should receive a salary for our shoe endorsements. More shoes. More endorsements- it seems after 2 years I received all the endorsements. I applaud 2k for commercials between quarters.
#18 Posted by MLoveBasketball (2 posts) -
2K14 Wish List: Make the game more realistic not to difficult but meduim hard . It should be tecchnical fouls, flagrant , aguring , players interacting espically in player mode controversy question about this alltecartions in the after game interviews , and i can stress this enough we shouldnt have to pay for all those things come on now give us a break the my player mode closet should be free like 2k12 My Player Mode - More Hairstyles That's Update *Box (Fade) *Mohawk -----Accessories----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Elite Socks * Jordan Socks (Its 2013 We Should Have More Then Plain Socks) ----------Body----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Tattoos Full Sleeves (Different Types Of Full Sleeves ) Better Tattoos Then Last Year ( Like Lebron James , Carmelo Anthony Etc.) -----Eye Brows-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Tiger Strip
#19 Posted by MLoveBasketball (2 posts) -
My Player Mode: NBA Draft Combine -Workouts -Drills -Sit Down With Multiple Owners Who Are Intrested My Player - Lift Weights - Work Out - Just Like All NBA Basketball Players Do If You Trying To Be Realistic And Each Game Day You Get 30 Mins To Work Out In any 3 departments you choose from out of 10 That Boosts Player Strength , Body Frame , Energy , Etc. Things Like That -Be Able To Have Allstar Weekend In My Player Mood Would Be Nice
#20 Posted by Sebastian201224 (1 posts) -
We need to be able to have summer league to help develop our my player and in the association. Summer League was fun in 2k11 and it needs to stay. Also there should be a rookie combine to make it also a development for our players.
#21 Posted by davidnba2k14fan (1 posts) -
Nba 2K14 i really hope you can block dunks in this one and you can get technical foul or flagrant foul in this one
#22 Posted by 25bdizz (3 posts) -
i like alot of ideas posted, but let's not act like the gameplay itself doesn't need work, cause it definitely does. Rebounding isnt balanced, certain animations are unstoppable, and we all know about the 3 pointers on line.
#23 Posted by 25bdizz (3 posts) -
yeah, blocking dunks needs to be present. I love how 2k wanted to make dunking less frequent so instead of making the defense better they just make you miss dunks now lol
#24 Posted by Sleo1 (1 posts) -
1. Fix all the glitch in My career such as the all star starters glitch, the social media glitch, the player label as star vs starter, and the ability to be number 1 overall pick. 2. Allow flagrant foul, and ejection 3. allow for ways to increase your attributes in all department to 99. 4. make it more exciting with important fans visible in their own team home. e.g. Newyork Knicks spike lee