NBA 2K13 Online association draft..

#1 Posted by BallinHard023 (2 posts) -
30 MAN ASOCIATION DRAFT TIME::4 PM EASTERN TIME (WILL CHANGE IF NOT FULL BY THEN) TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!! JOIN QUICK :) HAVE FUN!!
#2 Posted by BallinHard023 (2 posts) -
NAME::JordanBallin023 PASS:12345
#3 Posted by GrannySaggers (2 posts) -
Join my draft ID 1099911 Password 12345 Drafting soon, 1600 microsoft points for winner Hurry and invite your friends Questions, GT is Granny Saggers
#4 Posted by GrannySaggers (2 posts) -
Join my draft ID 1099911 Password 12345 Drafting soon, 1600 microsoft points for winner Hurry and invite your friends Questions, GT is Granny Saggers
#5 Posted by bostonButcha211 (12 posts) -
i have started a new league named: King of the Court draft starts friday 730 you can friend request psn bostonbutcha or email bostonbutcha187@gmail.com for password only sign up if you are a very active player king of the court ID 1113141 my psn bostonbutcha draft is serpintine series 5-5-5-7 hall of fame
#6 Posted by bostonButcha211 (12 posts) -
i have started a new league named: King of the Court draft starts friday 730 you can friend request psn bostonbutcha or email bostonbutcha187@gmail.com for password only sign up if you are a very active player ID 1113141 my psn bostonbutcha draft is serpintine series 5-5-5-7 hall of fame only 12 teams are left
#7 Posted by bostonButcha211 (12 posts) -
[QUOTE="bostonButcha211"]i have started a new league named: King of the Court draft starts friday 730 you can friend request psn bostonbutcha or email bostonbutcha187@gmail.com for password only sign up if you are a very active player king of the court ID 1113141 my psn bostonbutcha draft is serpintine series 5-5-5-7 hall of fame

12 teams left
#8 Posted by K0G (2 posts) -
EliteHOF IF interested contact me on PSN: KingofBama_ or email/add me on groupme J.Koger@yahoo.com Rules: On ball D!!! No computer trades, No quitting games, No Euro 3pt shot, No Vetoing Trades, No swapping teams until end of season Penalties: 1st offense: 5 game will be simmed as losses 2nd offense: 7 game will be simmed as loses and will give up trading privileges for that year 3rd offense: Kick from Lg As far as complaints: 5 user complaints = 1st offense Games vs computer: Users will be giving a win, if a user take a computer team during mid season... User is allowed to reset 1 out of the 2 games which are simmed
#9 Posted by Elandy809 (6 posts) -
Join my online association on 2k 13 draft will be today at 7 if not full by then will make it for tomorrow Name: Fantasy Hoops Password: 12345 be active or you will be removed from league
#10 Posted by JaybeeForSix (1 posts) -
NEW ONLINE ASSOCIATION ACTIVE AND GOOD PLAYERS ONLY : NAME: Young Hoopaz Password: racers Message me for info GT: Kush Floww
#11 Posted by mikemiller13boi (2 posts) -
i gotta association draft will start in 30 minutes june 11th 2013 i will update it til required amount of players that i want which will be at least 15 name: 2k13 password: 12345
#12 Posted by mikemiller13boi (2 posts) -
can you make a new one so i can join pls give me name and password
#13 Posted by Elandy809 (6 posts) -
Name: FANTASY BALL Id: 1287105 Password: 12345 Active people only draft will be today at 10pm eastern time we already have 15 people so join asap
#14 Posted by 2klife (2 posts) -
28 spots be committed join get ur friends in it id-1291139 pw-12345 get ur wins in lets go.!!!!!!
#15 Posted by 2klife (2 posts) -
17 spots in AC left join drafts at 2:05 et winner gets 800 mcp bring ur friends ball hard boys..!!!!!! Id-1292613 pw-12345
#16 Posted by Durant_1626 (1 posts) -
If you want to be in the best association ever join this one League name: Where Greatness Happens ID:1349961 Password:Nbaballers There is still many spots open this is for Xbox 360 if you want to add me as a friend my gamer tag is HemBd23 Tell your friends and let them play share it will be super awesome!!!
#17 Posted by Jyezah (2 posts) -
Join My online association PS3 Association name : ColeWorld Password : NoBlanket Games : 29 Difficulty : All star Injuries : On Fantasy draft : Serpentine Playoffs : 3, 3, 5, 7 Quarter length : 8 mins PS3 Draft will be held either friday or Saturday ( 28th june or 29th june ) to allow people to actually join and have a decent league. Add me on ps3 if any questions PSN: jyezah
#18 Posted by Jyezah (2 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jyezah"]Join My online association PS3 Association name : ColeWorld Password : NoBlanket Games : 29 Difficulty : All star Injuries : On Fantasy draft : Serpentine Playoffs : 3, 3, 5, 7 Quarter length : 8 mins PS3 Draft will be held either friday or Saturday ( 28th june or 29th june ) to allow people to actually join and have a decent league. Add me on ps3 if any questions PSN: jyezah

Oh and be sure to tell your friends
#19 Posted by smallhandzz (6 posts) -
1600 Microsoft Points to the winner of each season 800 Microsoft Points to the MVP Starting up a semi-sim draft league. Im hoping to start it Friday night at about 8 pm est.. We are draftin with 30 active people so if it isn full we will draft the next day. Do no join if you cant make the draft because you will jus end up quitting in a week. This league will last more than two seasons. Im tired of joining leagues that dont have active rule following people. This league will require you to have groupme so you can trashtalk and ask pthers to join games easily. YOU MUST READ THE RUES CAREFULLY.. IF TOU BREAK ANY OF THEM YOU WILL GET KICKED! Info- 29 Games Difficulty- HOF Draft- Serpentine Playoffs- 7 games each Quarter Length- 6 minutes Rules- Semi-Sim Must play on-ball d... Zone is allowed but tou mist be the person closest to the ballhandler No cherrypicking No vetoing trades ( I can see who does online) No euro 3s Must chat and be active and have a groupme No abusing spin moves DO NOT QUIT ANY GAMES EVEN IF THE PERSON YOU ARE PLAYING IS CHEESING- I WILL AUTOMATICALLY KICK YOU Pick your team wisely because it is going for multiple seasons. Dont do any stupid trades... You know what im talking about ex.- Lebron for Steph Curry All trades will be judged by the commishioner and the admin and if the trade is ******** you must trade your guys back or you will get kicked If you are not on 10 minutes before the draft you will get kicked. Or you can tall about why ou will not be there at that time in groupme and I will sort it out Other than that you can do whatever you want Post your groupme emails below an i will add you and the id and password will be posted there Message my xbox live gamertag-smallhandz