NASCAR Thunder 2004 Related Games
NASCAR races into the 2007 season.
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2006
NASCAR 2005 is packed to the gills with drivers, tracks, and play modes. It's a NASCAR fan's dream come true.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
While it will appeal to fans of NASCAR racing, it will probably appeal more to the less hard-core racing fan and to those who can ignore the game's slim damage model.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2001
Live the true short-track racing experience in Short Track Racing: Trading Paint.
- Release Date: May 11, 2009
Stock Car Crash is a fast paced destructive racer in which you can crash and bang your way to victory on the track.
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2006
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2006
Import racing fans should definitely check out Need for Speed Underground.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
F1 Career Challenge is a modest upgrade over F1 2002, the main difference being that you now guide your own driver through four full seasons on the F1A circuit.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2003
Need for Speed Underground 2 is pretty good, but unfortunately most of the stuff you do in between races keeps you away from the game's best moments.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2004
Evolution Studios is currently working on the third game in its World Rally Championship series.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2003
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, you can try to become the most notorious street racer alive. Outrun both racers and cops to increase your reputation and move up the street racing blacklist.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Rumble Racing looks good, moves fast, and is a blast to play, either by yourself or with a friend.
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2001
What really makes Downhill Domination stand out from other extreme sports games is its impressive sense of speed.
- Release Date: Jul 23, 2003
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit II is easily one of the best games in the series.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
Midnight Club II is just as solid as the original Midnight Club was in its day, and it features a handful of improvements.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2003
Though bigger and more ambitious than any of its predecessors, XGRA is hindered by a few unfortunate technical and design issues.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2003
R attempts to deliver some simulation-styled thrills, but the driving physics and options simply aren't up to snuff when compared to other, better games.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
Even as a budget title, TXR3 doesn't stand up to the other games in the genre.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Need for Speed returns for another installment of EA's street-racing franchise.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2008
The game does have its moments, but the racing simply isn't very exciting.
- Release Date: Aug 5, 2003
Auto Modellista has a fantastic look, but its gameplay unsuccessfully tries to straddle the line between simulation-style tuning options and arcade-style handling and collision physics.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
Super Trucks Racing can be recommended simply for the fact that it emulates its chosen sport surprisingly well and does so at a meager price.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
- Release Date: Jan 16, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
Burnout Revenge is a racing game in which your desire for destruction is as important as your ability to reach the finish line. The sequel to Burnout 3 adds some new features such as detailed car damage, crash combos, and a meter that rewards vengeance on the road.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2005
- Player Reviews: 9
- Game Universe:
- NASCAR 2000 (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- NASCAR 2001 (PS, PS2),
- NASCAR Thunder 2002 (PS2, XBOX, PS),
- NASCAR Thunder 2003 (GC, PS2, XBOX, PC, PS),
- NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona (PS2, GC),
- NASCAR Thunder 2004 (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, PS),
- NASCAR 06: Total Team Control (XBOX, PS2),
- NASCAR 08 (PS3, X360, PS2),
- NASCAR 09 (PS3, X360, PS2),
- NASCAR Rumble (PS)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
NASCAR Thunder 2004 Navigation