NSUNS3 Pre-order bonus preference

#1 Posted by DeathLigerX (27 posts) -

I preordered the game for the ps3 in Gamestop just to make sure to secure that I get the Goku suit naruto DLC. This was before any type of bonuses were announced anywhere in the US. Later on I found out that they released the info about Club Namco giving out the soundtrack, Goku suit naruto card, goku suit DLC, and a poster. I also did find out recently that gamestop updated their page and it shows that they give the DLC, card, poster, and 30 day free trial to Neon alley. Can anybody tell me what they ups and down between the two. I want to get the best offer and also wanna know if there will be an expiration date for the code for the Neon alley 30 day free trial because I want to use it to watch stuff with my bro however if there is an expiration date before June then I might as well get the Club Namco. Leave me your opinions here.

#2 Posted by TcodyT (13 posts) -

well if you get it from gamestop you get the neon ally free trial (which is 6.99$) plus with getting the trial you also get 5 downloaded costumes. so im sure gamestop is the better way to go!

#3 Posted by DeathLigerX (27 posts) -

well if you get it from gamestop you get the neon ally free trial (which is 6.99$) plus with getting the trial you also get 5 downloaded costumes. so im sure gamestop is the better way to go!

TcodyT

You have to be a pro memeber though to get it thats what it says on the site.