Game Of The Year????

#1 Posted by always_explicit (2709 posts) -

This games is epic, not sure which title the reveiwer was passing comment on but it couldnt possibly be this game. Its a sensational contribution to gaming and I for one will be voting it GOTY 2013!!!

#2 Posted by RavageCobra (142 posts) -

I'd say it's up there with BioShock and The Last of Us, 10/10!

#3 Posted by bmart970 (86 posts) -

This is so wrong it's not even funny.

#4 Posted by Kraven-1985 (120 posts) -

Howdy guys

I was cheking out this game and after seeing the review, i got interested in the game. It seems like a real good bike simulation game. But after seeing the video i believe that what we saw was C.G.I footage because those graphics blow everything else out of the water.

Can anyone confirm if those are actually the real graphics? And is the sound as realistic as it is in the video?  I was gonna spend 60 bucks on the last of us, but after seeing this i think i`ll just buy 3 copies of this game instead.

#5 Posted by always_explicit (2709 posts) -

Howdy guys

I was cheking out this game and after seeing the review, i got interested in the game. It seems like a real good bike simulation game. But after seeing the video i believe that what we saw was C.G.I footage because those graphics blow everything else out of the water.

Can anyone confirm if those are actually the real graphics? And is the sound as realistic as it is in the video?  I was gonna spend 60 bucks on the last of us, but after seeing this i think i`ll just buy 3 copies of this game instead.

Kraven-1985
I can confirm that the footage in the video's you saw were GENUINE in game footage and not CGI rendered. Good luck buying 3 copies of this games, I heard its so populars even the internets has sold out of downloads. All i can say is I am glad I got the chance to play it, the physics are so lifelike. The forza devs could learn some graphics from this games.
#6 Posted by Kraven-1985 (120 posts) -
Hard to believe that it was genuine game footage, but i`ll take your word for it. Im so nervous though, getting my hands on something that could potentually be so mind blowing, that the human brain simply cant comprehend it. I tried downloading the game, but my hands shook too much that i couldnt click on the icon. My body went crazy being so close to complete awesomeness. I havent felt like this since "Street Cleaner" came out.