Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Related Games
Ryu, Ken, and a host of others get back to doing what they do best with Capcom's Street Fighter IV.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2009
The fourth entry in the classic weapons-based fighting series comes to Xbox 360.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2008
DBZ brings its signature frantic anime fighting action to the Xbox 360, bringing with it a bevy of playable characters and online capability.
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2008
Soulcalibur makes its way to Xbox Live Arcade.
- Release Date: Jul 2, 2008
Colosseum is a 3D arena fighter and features multiplayer support for up to 4 people.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2008
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2009
Spartacus Legends follows the journey of gladiators, from gut-wrenching training to raw, visceral combat in the arena, usually ending in death.
- Release Date: May 2013
Super Street Fighter IV is an upgraded version of the original Street Fighter IV with all of that game's characters, plus an expanded roster of both brand-new characters and returning characters from previous games.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2010
SoulCalibur V, the fifth installment in the fighting franchise, is heading to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2012
Dead or Alive 5 incorporates a variety of martial arts fighting techniques into its signature fighting style to create a new generation of intense DEAD OR ALIVE combat.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2012
The next installment in Namco's popular 3D fighting series is coming to the 360 and PS3 in fall 2009.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2009
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters, with four new characters added.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2011
Fighting universes collide in this Street Fighter/Tekken crossover.
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2012
Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 features true-to-the-anime visuals and an extensive roster of familiar characters.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2010
The fourth installment of the Dead or Alive franchise finds its way onto the next generations of consoles with Dead or Alive 4 for the Xbox 360. The story continues from where Dead or Alive 3 left off.
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2005
The Tekken Tag Tournament returns with fighters from across the Tekken spectrum taking each other on two by two for the second time.
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2012
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations combines characters from both of the series timelines for players to battle it out.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2012
- Release Date: TBA
Spike TV's Deadliest Warrior is being made into a downloadable video game.
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2010
Virtua Fight 5 Final Showdown will contain a full overhaul of Virtua Fighter 5's mechanics, balance and animations.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2012
The Def Jam series continues in the 3rd installment of this action fighting series.
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2007
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2012
PowerUp Heroes is a full-body combat game exclusively for the Kinect on the Xbox 360.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2011
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2011
- Release Date: TBA
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 125
- Game Universe:
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (PS),
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (XBOX, GC, GBA, PS2),
- Mortal Kombat: Deception (PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP),
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (PS2, XBOX),
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64, PS, SAT, GCOM, PC),
- Mortal Kombat 4 (PC, GBC, N64, PS, ARC),
- Mortal Kombat (GB, GEN, SMS, PC, GG, SNES, SCD),
- Mortal Kombat 3 (GEN, PS, PC, ARC, GB, SNES, SMS, GG),
- Mortal Kombat II (SAT, GEN, PC, SMS, PS, AMI, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, 32X),
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (SAT, GEN, ARC, SNES, X360, IP)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
2 Players Online
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Navigation