Yes!!! finally!!

#1 Posted by The_Freeman (943 posts) -

They finally came back to their TRUE origins, our beloved PC!!

Even the very 1st Mortal Kombat arcade prototype was programmed and made with the PC in mind.

They took their damn time, but its finally coming!! Cant wait to play it in HD!

#2 Posted by Eraldus (399 posts) -
Huh... Not really... Mortal Kombat's TRUE origin was the good ol' arcade machines... But yeah. I'm happy that we can play it on our PCs now...
#3 Posted by martinz0000 (1 posts) -
Can someone tell me where i will be able to order digital copy ? Its not on steam. Its a great game ,and i dont want to "buy" it in torrent shop.
#4 Posted by The_Freeman (943 posts) -

Huh... Not really... Mortal Kombat's TRUE origin was the good ol' arcade machines... But yeah. I'm happy that we can play it on our PCs now...Eraldus
The original Mortal Kombat arcade game was programmed with PCs, that is what I meant.

Oh and @ that other dude, you can buy it at amazon.com, its there, also at gamestop

#5 Posted by dladz (43 posts) -

[QUOTE="Eraldus"]Huh... Not really... Mortal Kombat's TRUE origin was the good ol' arcade machines... But yeah. I'm happy that we can play it on our PCs now...The_Freeman

The original Mortal Kombat arcade game was programmed with PCs, that is what I meant.

Oh and @ that other dude, you can buy it at amazon.com, its there, also at gamestop

All games are made on PC, nothing else has that much processing power, the game debuted on Arcade first, i believe that's what eraldus ment, and he's right, i know that as i've been playing arcades since the early 80's