Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Related Games
Kung Fu Chaos probably won't keep you occupied for long, especially if you're not playing it with a rowdy group of friends.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2003
It can be a fine game to play with casual gamer friends who are fans of the source material, but a number of better fighting games starring the X-Men already exist.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
Tao Feng looks and sounds just fine, but it doesn't have a strong enough fighting system to make it a viable option for fans of the genre.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
It could easily tide over Godzilla fans for a while, but it ultimately relies on the strength of its license to compensate for its weakness as a game.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2003
Even devout fans of the sport would be better off with the previous Tapout game, or, if they own a PlayStation 2, THQ's Pride FC.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2003
Once you get past its graphics--and you will--you'll find that Dead or Alive 3 doesn't offer much of anything that hasn't been done in other 3D fighting games.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
Bloody Roar Extreme isn't exactly a fresh take on fighting games, though it looks good and controls well enough.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects pits fierce Marvel superheroes against each other in a 3D fighting game. You can assume control of heroes such as the Punisher, Spider-Man, and Captain America, and duel with them in interactive and destructible environments.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
The first-ever 3D version of King of Fighters has finally arrived, complete with all your favorite SNK characters. In King of Fighters: Maximum Impact, rival gangs are vying for the chance to rule the underworld of Southtown.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
On its own merits, UFC: Tapout is an excellent, original fighting game that's especially fun for two players.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
Players will be able to select from 10 playable characters in this fighting game from Titus.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2003
Marvel vs. Capcom 2's extremely disappointing lack of online play makes it totally obsolete.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2003
Fans of the fighting game genre yearning for some real competition absolutely need to own Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO for the Xbox.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
Magides Fight for the Xbox will be four-player action game in which players collect power materials and use them to attack each other.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2002
Legends of Wrestling II is difficult to recommend to all but the hard-core wrestling fan looking for a little nostalgia.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2002
WWE Raw 2 just doesn't feel like much of a step forward in the series. Instead it feels more like a big step sideways.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
While the game does some things very well, it generally falls short of expectations.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2002
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is a fast-paced, well-balanced fighting game with lots of depth and variety, so it's an excellent game online. And it has plenty of offline options, too.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
Not only does SVC Chaos simply not play particularly well by the standards of 2D fighting games, but also the game's implementation of Xbox Live support is flawed.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
If you like wrestling games, fighting games, or even just the world of hip-hop, Def Jam: Fight for NY is a game well worth owning.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
Everything positive that has been added to Showdown doesn't do anything to counteract the mechanical, artificial intelligence and visual problems that plague much of the game.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2004
Samurai Shodown V is a port of the classic NeoGeo arcade fighting game of the same name. In this fifth installment, you can play as one of dozens of animated Japanese characters to discover combos and special moves.
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2006
SNK Playmore brings the next King of Fighters to the Xbox.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2005
The newest game in the Guilty Gear fighting franchise allows up to four players to fight either competitively or cooperatively. Guilty Gear Isuka for the Xbox also supports online play via Xbox Live.
- Release Date: January 2006
- Player Reviews: 26
- Game Universe:
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (PS),
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (XBOX, GC, GBA, PS2),
- Mortal Kombat: Deception (PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP),
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (PS2, XBOX),
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64, PS, SAT, GCOM, PC),
- Mortal Kombat 4 (PC, GBC, N64, PS, ARC),
- Mortal Kombat (GB, GEN, SMS, PC, GG, SNES, SCD),
- Mortal Kombat 3 (GEN, PS, PC, ARC, GB, SNES, SMS, GG),
- Mortal Kombat II (SAT, GEN, PC, SMS, PS, AMI, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, 32X),
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (SAT, GEN, ARC, SNES, X360, IP)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Navigation