CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL Me!!!!

#1 Posted by jprinter (71 posts) -

WAT IS THE POINT OF PRACTICING GOOD HITTING TECHNIQUES AND TAKING THE BALL BACK UP THE MIDDLE.. BCUZ EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HITS THE PITCHER ND IS AN EASY OUT AT 1ST..WTF!!! IT REALLY IRRITATES ME..THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!!!

#2 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8835 posts) -

WAT IS THE POINT OF PRACTICING GOOD HITTING TECHNIQUES AND TAKING THE BALL BACK UP THE MIDDLE.. BCUZ EVERY SINGLE TIME IT HITS THE PITCHER ND IS AN EASY OUT AT 1ST..WTF!!! IT REALLY IRRITATES ME..THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!!!

jprinter
I know what you mean. This happens in the PS3 version all the time too.
#3 Posted by THEgodDELUSION1 (3 posts) -
it doesnt happen every time. it used to in last years version but it happens a lot less. Maybe i just get luckier with the results.. but theres no way to change it. In my opinion, the physics are better than previous iterations, but the greatest and most realistic physics were in the High Heat baseball games from like a decade ago. And i dont even remember who made those games but they still stand up as the most realistic baseball simulations ever made.
#4 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8835 posts) -
it doesnt happen every time. it used to in last years version but it happens a lot less. Maybe i just get luckier with the results.. but theres no way to change it. In my opinion, the physics are better than previous iterations, but the greatest and most realistic physics were in the High Heat baseball games from like a decade ago. And i dont even remember who made those games but they still stand up as the most realistic baseball simulations ever made. THEgodDELUSION1
You're stupid. I had those games too and while they were fun, they are not even close to as realistic as this series.