PC Minecraft server ------Eldercrest-------- Towny/MCMMO/Essentials/ Many more!

• 153 results
#1 Posted by cartnj (8 posts) -
This server is one of the best! We have Many Plugins! - Eldercrest - No Whitelist! 1000+ Slots. 24/7,No Lag Survival Server! Website - www.eldercrest.com Server IP - mc.eldercrest.com Teamspeak - voice.eldercrest.com Join us and start building today! Eldercrest is a server primarily based on Survival and Creaitivity. PvP is available for those who choose to enable it. We supply our players with basic tools, such as grief detection & protection, builder kits, and over 25+ plugins to help players enjoy their experience on Eldercrest. We have a diverse, community based, team of Moderators and Admins that striveto provide an enjoyable, helpful, and friendly atmosphere for everyone who joins our community. Rules: - This is a Survival Server, so don't expect anything to be handed to you. - Use LWC and Worldgaurd, or don't cry about griefs. - /kit builder for basic tools. - No griefing, we have logblock. - If you'd like to earn in-game money, do /jobs and find something suitable. - No spamming chat, advertising, or excessive Caps Lock. - Do not disrespect staff. - Do not ask/beg for free items or teleports. Plugins we use: Towny/mcmmo/EpicBoss/Essentials and Many more! Want more proof on how awesome this server really is? this server ROCKS been with it for 4 months have donated and will stay with the server and maybe donate again! - bucky4163 This is the best server ever! I have been on for about 6 months. XD I love it! - Zaridragonfly I love this server so much i donated Tons of times! Its the funnest server i have played on in a while. I donate my time into it because i love this server so much! - dhutch9702 I have been a mod for 4 months and am loving this server. Its pretty fun time killer. - Narwhal7474 Just amazing staff/community I love it! <3333 - Aidias
#2 Posted by IcyObliteration (21 posts) -
Hey there! I;d just like to say that this place is a great server! I've had a great here so far...and I'm sure it can only get better.
#3 Posted by sam9892 (10 posts) -
Hey i love the staff and the communityon this server everyone should join :D
#4 Posted by cartnj (8 posts) -
Thanks for your nice comments. Any improvements needed?
#5 Posted by PoopNarwhal (5 posts) -
Um no I just want to see more players on though.......
#6 Posted by cartnj (8 posts) -
Ok thanks for the suggestions!
#7 Posted by cartnj (8 posts) -
New updates >>>> Virtual chests,furnaces,workbenches, brewing stands and more! We have now for sale: World Edit: 80.00 Spell tier 1: 15.00 Spell tier 2: 15.00 Spell tier 3: 15.00 Legend: 80.00 Champion: 50.00 elder: 30.00 elite: 5.00 Many different donation ranks check this out for more: http://eldercrest.buycraft.net/
#8 Posted by cartnj (8 posts) -
Any signs of abusing W.E will result in the Privilege getting taking away. Just for future reference.
#9 Posted by sam9892 (10 posts) -
New Things! wow this server really is great!
#10 Posted by cartnj (8 posts) -
Yup! Awesome!
#11 Posted by PoopNarwhal (5 posts) -
Wow! Nice job I really looking forward to the new plug-ins
#12 Posted by PoopNarwhal (5 posts) -
Wow! Nice job I really looking forward to the new plug-ins
#13 Posted by IcyObliteration (21 posts) -
This plce has been increasing in epicness since I joined! My favorite part thus far are the EpicBosses
#14 Posted by sam9892 (10 posts) -
This server has even more! All this new stuff keeps me coming back :D
#15 Posted by petermccormack (2 posts) -
Epicboss is awesome, got owned by the zombie a few times though lol
#16 Posted by GRAVExROBBER (1 posts) -
Server is absolutely incredible, dont pass this up guys.
#17 Posted by TMG_Ninja (4 posts) -
This server has Machinacraft! I love the drills! <3 I dont have to do a thing.
#18 Posted by EnviMea (20 posts) -
I love the amount of things to do in this server. There's something to do for every player. And the donator perks are freaking awesome!
#19 Posted by PoopNarwhal (5 posts) -
Like I said before I love this server. The are a lot new players joining and we are getting a lot more plug-ins. Keep up the good work. :D
#20 Posted by EnviMea (20 posts) -
Dude! We just got airships on the server! Boss.
#21 Posted by ZariDragonFly (1 posts) -
The airship plugin is so much fun! It's a great addition to the server.
#22 Posted by TMG_Ninja (4 posts) -
Can someone please tell me how to make an airship? D: I keep trying but it says I need more air or something like that. I just dont understand how to make it fly.
#23 Posted by petermccormack (2 posts) -
You might need to add more wool to your airship, that could be why its not flying:) Server seems to be really growing, loving it :D
#24 Posted by EnviMea (20 posts) -
Can someone please tell me how to make an airship? D: I keep trying but it says I need more air or something like that. I just dont understand how to make it fly.TMG_Ninja
There are always plenty of staff on the server to help you with any problems you have :)
#25 Posted by Slay_Ganj (3 posts) -
One of my favorite servers of all time. The community bolsters the experience even further.
#26 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
This server is amazing! The addons really add to the experience!
#27 Posted by dfgged (5 posts) -
SPLEEF IS ADDICTING
#28 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
Spleef is amazingly fun and addictive.
#29 Posted by Slay_Ganj (3 posts) -
Paintball is going to be incredible. Come check it out!
#30 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
Paintball is awesome...
#31 Posted by TMG_Ninja (4 posts) -
How do I make air ships? It says "I need more lift"
#32 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
This... Is.... AWESOME
#33 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
I just built an AWESOME house! You should come see!
#34 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
We just started the war! HUZZAH
#35 Posted by Slay_Ganj (3 posts) -
Raiding world is the bee's knees!
#36 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
The raiding world is epic! Come team up and kill some people!
#37 Posted by dfgged (5 posts) -
There needs to be more people in the raiding world. Come join me!
#38 Posted by XD_M3OWz (5 posts) -
Places to raid? My day is made. Eldercrest is fun. I LOVE IT a TONNNNN!
#39 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
This is awesome! I can't wait for halloween!
#40 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
Spleef world is awesome!
#41 Posted by creation7621 (4 posts) -
i cannot wait untill 1.4 comes out ^^
#42 Posted by sam9892 (10 posts) -
Agreed :D
#43 Posted by dfgged (5 posts) -
I don't want my mcmmo to get reset...
#44 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
Spleef > Paintball any day
#45 Posted by creation7621 (4 posts) -
A proprer Gaming community!
#46 Posted by EnviMea (20 posts) -
Unfortunately I think McMMO and money, jobs, etc will be reset, but it would be more fair to newcomers to get a little bit of an equal chance, ya know? AND you will be able to keep your stuff and buildings.
#47 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
McMMO is awesome..
#48 Posted by tony52578 (16 posts) -
I just saw an awesome airship! It was purple and black and made out of iron or something!
#49 Posted by dfgged (5 posts) -
Where is the amazing ship your talking about tony?
#50 Posted by EnviMea (20 posts) -
Could it be in the public docks?