can anyone tell me how long the game is?

#1 Posted by Malicx (70 posts) -

and if their is any replay value, I wanna know before I spend the cash on this or should I wait for a price drop? thanks 

#2 Posted by Malicx (70 posts) -

also wondering if this is more open world or liner game is there stages or chapters or free roam

#3 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

also wondering if this is more open world or liner game is there stages or chapters or free roam

Malicx

Sorry I am not sure how long it is, may be worth trying to find out online, ask.com or somewhere similar, maybe just typing it into google see if it comes up with anything.

For your second question (above): In one of the other threads (asking about gameplay) someone mentions this, and has the impression that it will be linear sandbox game which seems like a reasonable assumption.  I think it's possible each section of the game has an area for you to explore but limitations on how far you can go, for example on the swamp section which has been shown as a preview recently I would imagine that you can enter the swamp but not explore outside of it into the surrounding areas or maybe ar elimited on how much of the swamp it allows you access to.

#4 Posted by Oozyrat (853 posts) -

I heard 9-12 hours :)

#5 Posted by Malicx (70 posts) -

thanks peeps