Metal Gear Solid Hints & Cheats
- Start the game with mgsi.exe -cheatenable in the command line. Then press the following keys during the game:
Cheat Effect F7 Restart level w/ all collected items F6 Observe Mode (Camera can be moved) F5 Normal View F4 Infinite Ammo (only in certain areas) F2 Restore health F8, F9, F11, F12 Toggle graphics textures
All Weaponsstart the game with msg.exe -cheatenable in the command line. Then in game use the following codes:
Cheat Effect Backspace + 8 Stun/Chaff Grenade Backspace + 7 C4 Backspace + 6 Claymore Backspace + 5 Stinger Backspace + 4 Nikita Backspace + 3 Grenade Backspace + 2 Famas Backspace + 1 Socom Backspace + 9 Stun/Chaff Grenade Backspace + 0 PSG-1
Infinite Ammo:Do not submit to Ocelot Torture and you will get the Meryl Ending after you beat the game. When you load up the save file you will now have a “Bandanna” in your inventory. When the Bandanna is equipped, you will now have Infinite Ammo.
Stealth Camo:Do submit to Ocelot Torture and you will get the Otacon Ending after you beat the game. When you load up the save file you will now have a “Stealth Camo” in your inventory. When the Stealth Camo is equipped, you will now be Invisible to the soldiers. (Except the Bosses, they will be able to see you)
Demo Theater ModeBeat the game with either Meryl or Otacon ending to unlock this option. Plays all the Cutscenes and Codec calls threw the whole game depending on what ending you picked.
Staff on the CodecGo to a jammed area like the place where you fight Ocelot and set your codec to 140.7
Tuxedo CostumeComplete the game and save it after the credits end. Load the game and complete it again. Save the game after the credits end. Load the game once more and begin playing. Snake will change into a tuxedo in the elevator during the game.
Animal rightsShooting crows and rats will make roy and naomi upset. They'll contact you through your codec and tell you how mean you are.
Easier ninjaWhile fighting the ninja throw a chaff grenade and he will freeze letting you hit him.Once you hit him he will fall to his knees and won't get up until all the yellow dust from the chaff grenade has fallen.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
Hot Forum Topics
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps3 US Dlc anyone have
- Doesn anyone remember this game?
- Anyway to instantly unlock extreme?
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, some points I don't believe have been made
- How comes Gamespot changed the rating for MGS1 all of sudden?
- Where am I?
- See All Metal Gear Solid Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 28
- Game Universe:
- Metal Gear Solid (PS, PC, GBC),
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Metal Gear (C64, MSX, NES, MOBILE, PC),
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (X360, PS3, PC),
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (VITA, PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition (PS3, X360),
- Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS),
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP),
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3),
- Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
- Number of Players:
Metal Gear Solid Navigation