I was looking at my HD collection art book today (about chico and the burnt man)

#1 Posted by gamer26690 (715 posts) -
I was looking at my art book from the HD collection because I was checking if chico had a scar on his cheek and if the boy in the cage had one too (even though it's pretty much confirmed to be chico) the boy in the cage definitely has the same cheek scar although it's hard to see had view it in 1080p just to see the scar. the other thing I found was of hot coldman and his concept art in the image link below. [spoiler]  [/spoiler] particularly the concept of him in a suit with the hat just reminded me of the burnt man in the trailer and I don't remember hot coldman dressing like that in PW. I know hot coldman died in PW but I thought it was an interesting comparison anyway.
#2 Posted by TJORLY (3298 posts) -

I know hot coldman died in PW but I thought it was an interesting comparison anyway. gamer26690

Yes, but Kojima said he was bringing a character back from the dead.

#5 Posted by Zabuza318 (84 posts) -
When i watched the trailer through the entire time i was going "Please please please PLEASE, be Psycho Mantis." Technically Psycho Mantis does die, even though it's not for another 2 or 3 decades, but he didn't specify whether he meant died in the timeline or died in the series. Also, if it was Hot Coldman when we have stare at the back of his head for the entire trailer we would have seen his Homo Homini Lupus" tattoo. Overall, it doesn't really make much sense for it to be Psycho Mantis but to me i think it makes as much sense as it being Hot Coldman.
#6 Posted by TJORLY (3298 posts) -

if it was Hot Coldman when we have stare at the back of his head for the entire trailer we would have seen his Homo Homini Lupus" tattoo. Zabuza318

Maybe it is covered up by the burns?

#7 Posted by KonceptKidd (207 posts) -

[QUOTE="gamer26690"] I know hot coldman died in PW but I thought it was an interesting comparison anyway. TJORLY

Yes, but Kojima said he was bringing a character back from the dead.

Didn't he say that was for Project Ogre, though? And he's stressed several times that GZ is NOT project Ogre.

#8 Posted by DerRichter (1 posts) -

And what do you think about the burnt man being Volgin, the child being Mantis and Snake was being Big Boss...?