pre-patch saved games

#1 Posted by KidKupo (279 posts) -

Damn we really can't use pre-patch saved games to unlock these trophies? I've done everything there is to do and even beaten Big Boss Extreme mode 3 times. Now I gotta do all over again. (thinks about motorcycle chase scene)

#2 Posted by Unchartedfan1 (7 posts) -

I know, I had almost done everything to do in the game (Hadn't tried to beat it on the boss extreme though) I guess I'll make a new profile and finish everything on that file.

#3 Posted by Unchartedfan1 (7 posts) -

I know, I had almost done everything to do in the game (Hadn't tried to beat it on the boss extreme though) I guess I'll make a new profile and finish everything on that file.

#4 Posted by BryanPan25 (53 posts) -
Yeah you cant use prepatched games to unlock em. The way the trophy system is set up is the following: 1. Certain action is performed 2. Action creates a trigger in the game software 3. Game software notifies trophy system 4. Trophy is administered lets say you have to kill 5 guards to get a trophy. Obviously you have beaten the game a few times, so you have killed more than 5 guards. HOWEVER, the system cant go back and count what you have done. It can only count what you do. ______________________ I own replicas of guns from video games. Check em out: http://www.airsplat.com/metal-gear-solid-4.htm