I want my stealth camo and more back! Please help

#1 Posted by xSolid_Snakex (50 posts) -

I started playing MGS4 on my fat ps3 and it got a overheating problem, but I managed to copy all the MGS4 files onto my external hard disk drive. Ive copied all the data from my external hard drive to my new ps3 slim and the data is all there and I can load my completed data. I had completed the game without being seen and without killing anyone so I unlocked stealth camo and bandana and I also had solar gun, tangeshima etc.. I had all these items on my old ps3 when it worked, but now on my new one, I start a new game by loading a completed game data and it doesnt have my weapons! Any help? :(

#2 Posted by makoreactors (802 posts) -

i really don't get how people can beat the game like that! it seems so hard for me. Did you have to reload your old saves alot?

#3 Posted by GhansB (3 posts) -
you get the items you previously unlocked when you meet/get the Otacon robot (forgot it's name)
#4 Posted by xYamatox (5180 posts) -

i really don't get how people can beat the game like that! it seems so hard for me. Did you have to reload your old saves alot?

makoreactors

It is a pain in the rear, that's for sure. Not a fun play through. Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as TC, in that my old PS3 save file had my Big Boss run through, and it over-heated. It was the only real reason I got upset over it happening. 

#5 Posted by BryanPan25 (53 posts) -
Really isnt a way to get that back. I was once playing an rpg and he game froze right at the end. Turned out the game needed a fresh re-install. Worked fine after that. Had to start my game from the beginning though. If you are a big fan of MGS4, purchase a replica gun from this site: I have a few http://www.airsplat.com/metal-gear-solid-4.htm